Well we make it to Florida !

Times are hard and we are left to travel for work But most of you have to have faith in your Jeep and ignore the truckers laughing at you as they pass but when things pick back up we will be on our way back to the desert.

Jeep...mans other best friend...
best of luck to ya

Sorry for your bad times . . . I am lucky, house/property is PAID for. Just a little shack on 80 desert dirt acres but I love it. Ten yrs and love it more each day. Hurry back when you can, Vegas is a skip hop and a jump from here.8)

Have faith your Jeep will make it there and back.Good luck!

Things will pick up Shane, just keep working.

BTW - did Uhaul give you any grief when you showed up with a Jeep to tow your Uhaul? I tried to once, and they told me (a) it's too small, and (b) You can't tow with a soft top...

Hey stranger!! haven't heard from ya'll for awhile. Keep your chin up! You both are gonna make it, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

I towed one with my 'ol 88 YJ from Seattle to IL, big rigs passing me going up the mountain grades. Patience is key, it'll get you where you need to go eventually. Best of luck to you.

Things will pick up Shane, just keep working.

BTW - did Uhaul give you any grief when you showed up with a Jeep to tow your Uhaul? I tried to once, and they told me (a) it's too small, and (b) You can't tow with a soft top...

The only thing they gave us grief about was that it had to be a hard top on the Jeep and plus if you do go to their website they will let you know what Jeep models can tow their trailers.

We want to Thank You all for the support and your thoughts. This is why we love this site. It makes you feel like you have family all over the US and we want to say sorry to SteelHeadz that we would of stopped by to say hi but we had to take I-40 due to it being more Jeep friendly with a trailer.

Best of luck and have a safe trip.
The economist in me asks how bad can things be in Las Vegas if Florida is an improvement?

Back