YJ STUFF

jeepfan555

Ok so I am turning my 92 YJ into a trailer as many of you know already. I am only using the back half of it because that is all I need and there is some damage to the front. I will be parting what is left out. If anyone needs some parts I might be able to help you out for a small price. Let me know what you want and I will see if it is usable.

How much for the heater fan and wiring to 67108? Winter's coming on and I noticed today my fan isn't working...don't know if it's wiring or the motor.

RE: More advice for a noob

the interior is black, and the heater is destroyed. The damage was in the front pass side, and it pushed the body into the heater. Broke the damn thing

Let me tell you guys what I actually know will still be good. I know the windshield frame and windshield are good. I also know that the familty style roll bar is. Dash gauges, heater controls and hindges are all believed to be good. The motor had 92,000 on it before I totalled the Jeep and appears to be good still. I also have a rear seat gray in color.

I posted this originally just trying to get small parts out to you guys who needed them cheap so I didn't feel like I was throwing it away. As of right now no one wants anything really and I am going to end up junk the jeep from windshield forward.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeepy!!!

what size motor if it's 4.0 i would like the throttle body if it's still in good shape, also how about the alternator is it stock...

You say the windshield frame is good... does that mean no rust at all? What color is the jeep?

RE: Human Evolution Explained

The jeep is black, the frame and glass are in great shape. The only problem with the windshield frame is the driver's side bolt hole where the roll bar would attach will have to be drilled out and re tapped.

Here is what i need:
Carpet
Rear tire holder
Windshild
battery
How new is the top?
Arm rest

Let me know the prices and the shipping to 60048
thanks

RE: Good Rocker Guards and Driveshaft?

i'm lookin for some gauges

RE: YJ Jeep parts for sale!!!!!!!!

still would like to know bout the windsheild frame to 12166? how much i want tp prep one for this summer so all i need to do is pop it on when i take off the hard top

Back