I need opinions!

1995wranglertlc

I Just got my taxes back, and i sold my old soft top, so i have a little pocket money $600 ish. I feel like a kids in a candy store. What should i buy for my jeep now? Ive got new tires, top, a lot of recent moter work. so im looking for something to make it look more awesome. Thanks guys! And also would love to see pic's of ya'll jeeps if you wanta post!

Attachments

• Jeep Black top.jpg
    Jeep Black top.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 282
New front winch bumper definitely I have a smittybilt xrc stinger winch bumper on order right now can't wait till I get it in

The nerf bars are a hindrance if you ever take it offroad, and they make the jeep look lower. Consider some rocker skids or other protection that is tucked up closer to the body. Tube bumpers are personal preference but are pretty dated, consider rock crawler type bumpers with shackle tabs. They're stronger and have better approach and departure angles, not to mention up to date styling.

Like Bounty Hunter said>>

yea I would lose the nerf bars and get rock sliders-- that would run about 240-300$$...

Then i'd use the rest and a bit extra for a good bumper shackle-ready and winch-read.

Thanks! I dont really do "serious" offroading. just trail riding. its my everyday driver. thought about getting new fender flairs. the ones that are more aggressive.

Some like pocket flairs but I think they're goofy. If you want a little more tire clearance consider installing TJ flairs, and Sahara TJ flairs if you want some extra width and tire coverage.

for $600 I will sell you a pile of offroad stickers that you can slap on the side of your jeep. :D

I agree with Mikey.. Leave it along unless something breaks.
If your not wheeling, a winch and bumpers are just wastes of money, no different than ricers putting all that plastic chrome trim from the parts store all over the vehicle, might look cool to someone, but effectively useless.

If you insist on spending the money, and the vehicle is pretty much a daily driver, consider upgrades to gain better gas milage, or increase the longevity of the motor that you might not have thought of, I see that as a better investment of you money than offroad style this and that.

Back