Novak components for jeeps

jeepin916

does any have any experience with Novak adapters? i found the site when i was lookin for a jeep engine conversion cradel. :?

Have never heard anything bad about them but I'm going with Advanced for my motor/transmission swap.

Friend of mine just bought their engine cradle for the 4.3L going into his YJ. It has a pre-determined mounting location for specific drivetrains, unlike AA which requires a lot more SWAG to get the engine located correctly between the frame.

My brother had to use several Novack adaptors to put a 292 into his old military jeep truck (67 M715). Everything went smoothly, and when he needed a little help, he just called and they cleared things up.

for what its worth...

gunner

Hand throttle Cable for sale

They are GREAT!! WHen you call ask for Eric. I bought a torn up Advanced Adapter plate for my jeep. I machined a new one out of aluminum using it as a sample. When I needed specs or wanted to know the other parts I needed I e-mailed or called Eric and he helped me out.Instead of spending $800 for the swap kit I ended up with a little less than $200 in my kit. Eric doesn't try to sell you all of his stuff. He will advise you on the cheapest or the most economical route and stilll have a reliable set-up.

Hope this helps,

Jackal 8)

I have used both Novak and Advanced in my swap and they are both great. If they both have what you need I would go with the least expensive. Their service and advice has been very helpful.

Back