Thanksgiving in Moab?

The same old reply....

Either way we are continuing our Thanksgiving tradition and having Thanksgiving dinner at the Moab Brewery (dinner starts serving at 2 pm)

Oh and since we are down there...we are going off roading. From 11/26/06 through 11/31/08.
I know, I know your all saying but what about the family?
Tell me the truth...what would you rather do? Spend the day with Aunt Guirdy as she snoops around your house and nit pics your china and silverware. And bi*ch about how bad the food was or....... spend the day with your friends from JEEPZ.COM on slick rock.
If you answer spending the day with Auntie, stop reading now, close your browser and sell off your Jeep because your not a real jeeper.
All the rooms are cheep (off season), nothing big is happening so all the trails are open and clear of tourista's.
And the number one reason to spend Thanksgiving in Moab....there is never a wait at the Moab Brewery for 1$ beers.

We are dropping down Wendsady evening, and hitting the trails bright and early. If your intrested in joining us give a shout and we will send ya a PM.

As os today....1 ZJ, 1 XJ, 2 TJ's, and new for this year.....the MIGHTY YJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the tradition has ended, as of today, with the slow down of the economy and certain runners, certain people have backed out due to the lamest of excuses. Really people just because you loose your jobs does it mean you cant rob a 7-11 for enough gas, and food money to make it down to Moab?

With two of the parties backing out and the third on the edge of financial disaster we are not going to have Thanksgiving in Moab this year, but hope to do an extended Easter event.

Cewtwo keep on practicing dude and we hope your next marathon is in the top ten instead of that top twenty, greedy.

Tim, our prays are with you and your family, if you need anything give us a shout, whats mines is yours.

Scotty, just say no to your wife, the baby really doesn't need that diamond encrusted dress!

With no back up on the trails I cant see myself lone wolfing it this year...

Don't know about 09 as of yet, I know I will be lobbying again to come down this thanksgiving...I hate cooking turkey. I might have to run over to Colorado this year and spike Cewtwo's shoes so he cant run, just limp and drive. Molly could do all the running this year.
We got Tom's ZJ working again and Tim's TJ is on the road once more, oh and he's working again the lazy bum. And I believe we might have his step-sons waggy on the road by then. Just body work and final tune on the motor, Scott is waiting for it to roll into the shop to do that.
And speaking of Scotty...well his daughter/princess/ the crowned royal highness of the Johnson home lands is at an age where traveling isn't that bad and she now owns everything a 9 month old could possible want/need/ could be stolen from the peasantry. But hes gone Roman on me and has started chanting ālea iacta est trying to be Caesar. He wants a July trip to northern Cali this year. Saying no to the car show trip this year.
JB and Julie?? there old people and could possibly don't even remember where or what Moab is any more...
Troy is a work aholic, darn money grubbers.
At least Davey is ready, he has turned his plain jane YJ into a trailer queen riding on 37's now and is chomping at the bits wanting to go.

Next trip is post, Easter Safari for the car show, but with Tyrantus Scottolis Caesar yelling for an ancient home land invasion, I don't know if we will see Moab this spring. Its one thing to plan a 4 day camping trip to your back yard, but to plan a major trip to run Georgetown to Tahoe, three on the trail and 2-3 just for travel???

Ok guys have I insulted you all enough? You have my phone number, so use it!

Back