Minnesota

tj19

I am an 18 year old from Plymouth, MN, looking to go to some events. I need a beginner's jamboree or something, around MN.
Thanks,
Jeff

If your looking for some trails to get your self acclimated to your jeep, I would suggest heading up north to a plot of land that the DNR has set aside for ORV use. The complex is located in Babbit, which is about 2 hrs. north of Duluth on hwy. 53. If you ever need a trail buddy up here just let me know, I can rally a couple other jeeps together. I've been to this park a couple of times now and I'd say it's a good way to start off. If ya have any questions, send me an email at jeeperwilly@hotmail.com. Hope ya find what your looking for.

Paul
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm from the Twin Cities area also, but have been unable to find any good local spots to get some off road time in. However, I did particpate in the Northwoods Jeep Jamboree held this past September in Cradon, WI. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I would highly suggest checking out www.jeepjamboreeusa.com. There will be a Jamboree up near Babbit where that ORV park is, in Sept. of 2003. I will be there for sure. Check it out![addsig]

A JEEP JAMBOREE IN MINNESOTA!!!!! No way, this is crazy. I've been waiting for one of these all my life. Well I'll see everyone in Sept. Thanks for the info.

Paul
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I never took the time to see how lucky I am to live where I do. I am not goofing on anyone I have just taken fore granted the fact that I can go into deep wilderness areas on great off road trails filled with good climbing, and ruts, and mud holes, and so on just 5 mins away from my driveway. Now I am starting to understand the desire to keep areas open for the wheelers out there. You are all welcome to come visit me and I will go with you most anytime to the woods. I hope you are able to find ample areas in all of your locals to ride, and I need to be more thankful for the areas I have near to me. Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

That is very true Tug. Sometimes we take for granted living in the mountains of East TN and having access to so many great trails. Nothing worse though than TN mud. Woohoo[addsig]

What part of East Tennessee are you in. And you are true to say Tn Mud is wild!
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

HEYYYY! minnesota is near iowa. i guess ill see you guys up there in 03!!!!! SCORE!~ a Jamboree!!! ~ master[addsig]

i was just lookin at the site and it says no body lifts or suspension lifts over 5 inches combined will be allowed. im not sure if this effects any of you, i was planning on putting 7 inches on mine, but it looks like thats not gonna happen.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm definitely going to head out to that park north of Duluth as soon as I can. If anyone has info on what I need - a park pass perhaps? - let me know. Also, if anyone would like to join me, email me: jeffbreakey@hotmail.com. I go to school in Des Moines, and I could make the trip up pretty much any weekend. Happy New Year...[addsig]

HEY! Does anyone in Minnesota go off road?? Where are you? Sorry, I just really am having a hard time finding information on this stuff, and I need help. I want to get out on some trails so anyone from the midwest area, lets go! thanks, Jeff[addsig]

Back