pics pics and more pics Warning, could be slow for dial-up

L33TJ33P

Fun from this past weekend. GOOD OLE DIXIE!!!

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Sweet pics man!How long did you sit stuck in the mud for?

Man, that sucks. Got stuck in the mud AND you spilled your chocolate milk in the floorboard. haha

Looks like you had fun

That looks awesome. Those tires do look much better.

Is that a picture of mud in the cup holder?
I used to enjoy romps in the mud like that, then got tired of cleaning mud from every inch of the Jeep and draining the diffs regularly. It would be a different story if they would put double lip seals in the axles to prevent all that water and mud from getting in with your gears. I got tired of getting chunks of mud in my eye every time I got under there to fix something. Maybe I'm just getting old.

That is Muddy water in the rear copholder LOL. I was stuck in there for about 30 minutes, I have 120 bucks worth of fluids to change out on her Saturday.

I have a BLAST and cleaning it is just part of it. but I may get tired of it and start having my top on again sometime in the future. But HEY the comments I get while cleaning it and the Iquiries make cleaning her just as much fun.

I was stuck like that for two hours once. Couldnt winch cause there was no trees I started to drain the pit with my e tool until another friend pulled me out. remember that tom

Back