Fuses

bchcky

anyone know where i can get a fuse map for my car 96 zj (online maybe)? my haynes manual doesnt seem to have one in it, i just need to find out which fuses do what before i pull out the wrong ones. or if anyone knows for sure, though i doubt it, i'm looking for the fuse that goes to the cigarette lighter. not sure why though as i just quit smoking, but i'm anal and i'd still like it to work. any help would be appreciated! :arrow:

Thanks for the tip nick. but i forgot to mention that i'm more cheap than anal. so to save my self the money, i might just pull every fuse....haha, probably not a good idea, but i'll try to figure something out first. even if alldatadiy.com is only $15 a year.

No need to pull the fuses. Do you have a test light? if so, then simply test each side of the fuse. If only one side lights up, then that will be the fuse that you need to replace.-al

Does the TJ not have a cover over the fuse panel? If so, see if the cover has the label inside. That's unusual to have to get a schematic just to see which fuses are what. Even my old CJ is labeled. I guess they just don't build em like they used to.

Back