St. Louis pursuit

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator
RE: Wish me Luck!

Anybody see this pursuit video from St. Louis last week? (WARNING: a little graphic as the driver is ejected)
www.tufstl.com/stl-car-chase.wmv

Guy shot and killed his soon to be ex-wife, and her friend that his wife and children had been temporarily staying with. Some children were victims in that they witnessed the shooting that occurred on a public street.

Guy led cops on a 100+mph chase, which they had backed off from since it was during the start of rush hour. He sped along, weaving in and out of traffic despite no police in view behind him. He veered off I-40, striking a guardrail and losing his front left tire. His Denali XL (suburban) goes down an emankment and goes airborne, clearing all 4 lanes of Lindbergh Blvd., landing on all 3 wheels before rolling several times. Driver is ejected, and vehicle nearly rolls onto his head.

Good news is this guy won't be taxing our criminal justice system, or be supported by our tax dollars for the rest of his natural life.

St. Louis Post Dispatch said:
The 5-year-old girl said Sunday that she thinks her mommy is going to get better. Her brother, 6, and sister, 8, are old enough to know better. They saw their father gun down their mother in a rage Friday afternoon and also murder a friend of their mother. On Sunday afternoon, close family friends and relatives of the three Alexander children huddled at a home in Frontenac and told them the whole truth: that their father was also dead.

RE: Re: RE: Wish me Luck!

Good Lord!!!! I'll say it again: stupid people cleanse the gene pool everyday.

How did the truck not crush him? It was about to go over on him and just rolled back. Amazing vid, really crazy!

Sparky-Watts said:
Good Lord!!!! I'll say it again: stupid people cleanse the gene pool everyday.
I'll second that ANY day sparky-watts!

RE: cool 4.0L intake mod

I love how the guardrail just clips off the front driverside tire! So lucky he didnt hit that straight on.

berettajeep said:
5,6, and 8 year old children and they witnessed the shootings!?! :shock:

You gotta feel for those kids cause they really are the ones who are gonna suffer in the long run!

RE: cool 4.0L intake mod

What an idiot! Shame he got off the easy way - with death. Should have been behind bars the rest of his life......all mangled up and in excruciating pain.

mud4feet said:
What an idiot! Shame he got off the easy way - with death. Should have been behind bars the rest of his life......all mangled up and in excruciating pain.

I like the way you think!! :twisted:

RE: mildew smell coming out of the heater and water seepage

I wonder what triggered the flashers to go on... the airbag deployment or the rollover. I find it hard to beleive the guy thought to hit the hazard button on his way out of the car. :lol:

-X

RE: Re: RE: Beans or no beans in Chilli?

damn that sucks for the kids anyways. Its hard to feel for a murderer.

I wonder if they are gonna part out the 5.4L in the denali?

How sad of a story.

Is there a trick to making the link work? I get an error even upon trying to load the prefix of the link (the homepage).

lady

Back