DeLorean Dead

The father of the muscle car. He created the GTO.

:cry:

South442 wrote
The father of the muscle car. He created the GTO.

Exactly! A real maverick in his time. The sad thing is that all he will be remembered for is the dope deal that the government tried to set him up on. Even though he was totally cleared of all wrong doing.

neat man...

RE: Check for MUD!!!

you know they used the delorean in the back to the future movies as a second option. the initial option was to use a fridge as the time travel device, but they didnt want to get in trouble if a kid climbed in a fridge thinking they could travel in time and died. so, the car idea was born.

i'm not sure if i'm more scared that there are parents who wouldnt notice their kid clear enough room out of the fridge and sit in it long enough to die, or that there's a kid out there old enough to understand the back to the future movies yet dumb enough to get in a fridge and close the door....

Heckuva guy. American muscle cars owe a lot to him, as was mentioned before. Yeah, I also think it's a shame that the DEA set him up the way it did. There's still a few of the original brushed aluminum DeLorean's running around Wichita.....

Sparky-Watts said:
Heckuva guy. American muscle cars owe a lot to him, as was mentioned before. Yeah, I also think it's a shame that the DEA set him up the way it did. There's still a few of the original brushed aluminum DeLorean's running around Wichita.....

DeLorean was a real car genius. Sparky, werent the DeLoreans stainless steel? I didnt think they were aluminum.

Re: RE: Shock absorbers for a TJ

Yeah, stainless. Just reminded me of aluminum, like my old Toyota after the tornado sandblasted it.....

The Delorean rocks! I will have to mark this article for reading later. Thanks!

Lady

Back