I finally found the Video

Dangerous

It looks like Mike Myers wants to use a line from Dr. Evil.....you know which one I'm talking about......."Riiiight"

RE: windshield channel

I could say something, but I'm sure it would only propel this post into a race war and I'm sure it can be accomplished with out my help. :roll:

:?: I have to ask this question. Maybe someone can answer me cause I'm confused. How is it that if the media is portraying only the black people as looters does that mean that GW doesn't like black people? :? Wouldn't it be the media that doesn't like black people? I didn't see GW on the news saying "all blacks are looters and all whites are just trying to get food for their families." Call me crazy, but if I wanted to go on national t.v. and say something like that I might try to get my facts straight beforehand. And if I was going to just make up an outright lie I'd at least try to sound like I knew what the heck I was lying about.

jumppr said:
It looks like Mike Myers wants to use a line from Dr. Evil.....you know which one I'm talking about......."Riiiight"

lol

or... zip it!

zip it good!

look, i'm zippy long stocking.

and now ladies and gentelmen of the jury "ex-zip-it" A.

jumppr, don't forget when he says that W. gave them permission to shoot all the blacks...

RE: Re: RE: I finally found the Video

jumppr said:
Call me crazy, but if I wanted to go on national t.v. and say something like that I might try to get my facts straight beforehand. And if I was going to just make up an outright lie I'd at least try to sound like I knew what the heck I was lying about.
That's the part where he opens his mouth and removes all doubt that he's an idiot.

Re: RE: I finally found the Video

Wow... Now that's a class act right there.

:roll: Glad I didn't catch that one on TV, I would have been out a perfectly good Zenith.

He makes a strong case. For what, I am not sure.

For staying in school. Or at least taking a deep breath and thinking before you speak.

Kanye West..... waste of carbon matter... never even heard of him till this happened.

Did anyone here the spot of Chris Rock, he said George Bush doesn't like albino's and miggets, now thats funny!

OMG... that's just the worst public speaking I've seen in a while. WTFudge was he talking about.? That was very entertaining though. I was laughing my butt of there.

I'd like to see the flow chart on his thought process. He was all over the place. You can also tell that Kanye was nervous about saying what he said, cause he was out of breath during the entire spot. Hahahahahaha,.... sad...but hahahahaa.

jumppr said:
:?: I have to ask this question. Maybe someone can answer me cause I'm confused. How is it that if the media is portraying only the black people as looters does that mean that GW doesn't like black people? :? Wouldn't it be the media that doesn't like black people?

You see, this guy is so uniformed he thinks that GW and the Media are in cahoots. As if he somehow pulls the strings on what's being reported (the irony...I know.)

What the hell is the media supposed to do when they see such activity... not report it? And besides, I saw the looting footage as a very small percentage of the reporting. If white folks were looting, and the cameras happened to be in the right place at the right time, they'd have shown that too. The race issue amongst militiristic types like him is just getting out of hand.

He just see's all white people as being on the opposite side of the fence from where he's standing.

sooooooo stealing tv's and stuff is looking for food right? ohhh this idiots crack me up, kanye needs to give up the rap game and go into comedy

i cant even say anything right now im so confused. what the holly poo was he talking about. the look on mike's face was pricless. it looked like he was saying "what the 7734 is he talking about."

RE: Humor for a Monday

jeepless20 said:
"what the 7734 is he talking about."

Was that you or was it the Jeepz filter being clever... I had to think in calculator mode for a sec there.

Back on subject, you think anyone actually took this guy seriously? Even Chris Tucker at the end there was shocked, I was waiting for him to make a joke about it... probably waaaaay too early though.

Joopin said:
jeepless20 said:
"what the 7734 is he talking about."

Was that you or was it the Jeepz filter being clever... I had to think in calculator mode for a sec there.

Back on subject, you think anyone actually took this guy seriously? Even Chris Tucker at the end there was shocked, I was waiting for him to make a joke about it... probably waaaaay too early though.

that was me. i was wondering if someone would understand that, lol. tucker did make a joke about that the next time thay recorded i do believe.

Back