Gas Prices in your town ???

$1.65 today at the Race track down the street.... time to go rescue the CJ from a guys yard 100 miles away and start the rebuild. Oh I can't wait.

buck-sixty-some here in lovely canton georgia.

'course, now that my jeep's finally running again, watch an oil line blow up or something and send prices back up over $4...

Allright,, a year ago it averaged close to $4. Now it's near a buck and a half and I heard a newsguy talking about less that a dollar might come to be. I want to know what happened to all our money during the last two or three years?? Obviously we've been lied to when they gave reasons for the gougings.

Allright,, a year ago it averaged close to $4. Now it's near a buck and a half and I heard a newsguy talking about less that a dollar might come to be. I want to know what happened to all our money during the last two or three years?? Obviously we've been lied to when they gave reasons for the gougings.

all our money went bye-bye.

but if memory serves: gas prices spiked rather nastily during Gulf War I, which only lasted 45 days. then they fell right off. Gulf War II has lasted...how long now?...with prices continuing to rise. now that a pullout has been at least tentatively reached, prices are dropping again.

probably the words of an ignorant young'un, so someone please call me out if my logic is screwy...

Down to $1.58 here in Kerrville Texas. If this keeps going down, there's going to be more people un-employed. not good.

You guys are lucky! i live in buffalo, ny aka the city with the highest gas prices officially. Before, i checked this out, i thought it was awesome that i saw one station at 1.99 today. under 2 bucks isnt too bad though i guess.

Yes we're back to just under two bucks a gallon now, after about three months of seeing close to $1.50,, still not all that bad. I still have to point out that collectively we the people have been robbed of billions over the past few years, and I don't see why we're so complacent about it. We need to demand that our senators and representatives find where all our %^$*ing money has gone.

We need to demand that our senators and representatives find where all our %^$*ing money has gone.

It is in the pocket of the oil companies of course. Big Oil has had their best years ever the past few years.

Since Bush was getting blamed for the high gas prices is he going to get credit for lowering them?

Back