The OFFICIAL Random thread

OK. so this is supposed to b random. Hows this......? Do any of u fellow jeep owners think that a JK is an "SUV", grocery-getter, soccer mom driving, mall shopping, and soooo not a true jeep? y did the people at Chrysler have to screw up something perfect. Attached Thumbnails

I saw a carpenter at work today run a 2" long self tapping drywall screw through the end of his pointer finger today. It went through from the palm side and came out just above the fingernail. He backed the screw back out with the drill, wrapped it up and calmly walked away. I puked in my mouth a little.

OK, I'm just plum sick up & fed of being POOR, think I'll go down by the FWY with a cardboard sign and beg a few bucks for a LOTTO TICKET!!!:rolleyes:MAN o' MAN!! what I could do if I won that lotto.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

thats fine, hell i like those..... they didnt pawn those, the liberty, or any other of the jeep line off as a "jeep" FYI my wife has an FJ lol

A man walks in at the facility i work at and asked if he could talk to me. The receptionist paged me to call the front office. I met up with the young man at the front office introducing himself and directly going to the point of his business. He stated that he thinks his 2009 1ton 6.7cummins diesel truck might be in need of a wheel adjustment and was wondering if i could direct him on the proper channels of getting this thru warranty. Somehow a red flag came up so i asked him if i could see the truck in question and show me what he meant by "Wheel adjustment". After walking outside to look at the frontend of his truck, both front wheels are sitting at around negative 10 or so degrees . I asked the young gentleman what happened and he said, he was trying to get across a ravine and the other side was lower. So instead of going around to cross the obstacle he decided to jump it instead and landed nose first on the front axle. The impact was enough to partially pull the axle tubes out of the center differential housing and bend the knuckles. I froze for a minute trying to figure out if this man is seriously thinking that warranty will cover this. I further advised him to contact his insurance company for coverage cause his warranty does not and will not honor this claim as this is pure neglect and abuse. He was puzzled and somewhat dis-oriented with my response, and here i am thinking that there are more deserving people out there that will take care of this truck.:twisted:

A man walks in at the facility i work at and asked if he could talk to me. The receptionist paged me to call the front office. I met up with the young man at the front office introducing himself and directly going to the point of his business. He stated that he thinks his 2009 1ton 6.7cummins diesel truck might be in need of a wheel adjustment and was wondering if i could direct him on the proper channels of getting this thru warranty. Somehow a red flag came up so i asked him if i could see the truck in question and show me what he meant by "Wheel adjustment". After walking outside to look at the frontend of his truck, both front wheels are sitting at around negative 10 or so degrees . I asked the young gentleman what happened and he said, he was trying to get across a ravine and the other side was lower. So instead of going around to cross the obstacle he decided to jump it instead and landed nose first on the front axle. The impact was enough to partially pull the axle tubes out of the center differential housing and bend the knuckles. I froze for a minute trying to figure out if this man is seriously thinking that warranty will cover this. I further advised him to contact his insurance company for coverage cause his warranty does not and will not honor this claim as this is pure neglect and abuse. He was puzzled and somewhat dis-oriented with my response, and here i am thinking that there are more deserving people out there that will take care of this truck.:twisted:

Hell yeah, REPO that MOFO and send it on out here!!!!I'll baby the crap out of it!!!:lol:

Update on screw-finger.....It split/cracked the bone. His fingernail was all blackish when he un-wrapped it. He giggled, ( He was somewhat "medicated" ) I puked in my mouth a little again.

I like to build computers and this is mine. I need to tack a better pic of it this one sucks.
image-missing.png

Back