The OFFICIAL Random thread

Photo from my first ever vacation without my kids and first time to the West coast Seattle and surrounding area. This is Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic National Park Washington State. I loved it there!

Attachments

• webcopy.jpg
    webcopy.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 132

Im the same way with fishing.... sometimes my kids have wanted to keep clean and eat their catches. usually that happens once only.

It's been years since i last went fishing and i usually end up baiting my childrens hook or untangling them off a tree and cleaning the ones we kept.. No worms for me though..:D

We have a lake not too far and I took a pole with me when I Kayak'd once or twice but I like to just paddle around awile instead. (flat water):D

Photo from my first ever vacation without my kids and first time to the West coast Seattle and surrounding area. This is Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic National Park Washington State. I loved it there!

It's a nice area over there isn't it! Takes me around an hour to get there and I love it!

I think this is random only cause I can't find any info on it. I have a Jeep CJ7. I traded it from my friend who blew up its old engine. I bought an 2003 I6 brand new jeep engine but I'm reluctant to put it in. My had no pink slip cause he never registered it and I don't know how to get it into a salvage title or to research info on the vehicle or its transmission and transfer case. Does anyone know anything about this stuff. I'm a newby. Thanks.

I think this is random only cause I can't find any info on it. I have a Jeep CJ7. I traded it from my friend who blew up its old engine. I bought an 2003 I6 brand new jeep engine but I'm reluctant to put it in. My had no pink slip cause he never registered it and I don't know how to get it into a salvage title or to research info on the vehicle or its transmission and transfer case. Does anyone know anything about this stuff. I'm a newby. Thanks.

Talk to your local DMV.They'll tell you how to do it. Usually it also involves an inspection from the state police as well.

hi everyone just poping in to learn the site

Hows this for random...
bought a Lincoln down in Fla,
flew down and drove it back this week...1500 miles!
Took me 25 hrs! (I slept in the back seat for 3 hrs!)
Getting too old for this $#*T!!!!! lol

Back