The OFFICIAL Random thread

Holy crap.. And I thought lift blocks were a bad idea.. So is that considered "adjustable" coil springs.. Lmao..

Found this on the bikini top when I went to cover the Jeep for the night.

Attachments

• image-2134519644.jpg
    image-2134519644.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 176
Got the winch finally hooked up. All that is left is to fix the knocking noise and replace the fuel float and it should be ready for the next 10 years.

Attachments

• image-893688462.jpg
    image-893688462.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 144

Ordered advanced adapter motor mounts for the 302

I love 3 day weekends...Beer...piazza...Beer. guna take the kids out tomorrow for some trail riding. Ill try to get some pics to.

I keep getting a pop up that says there is an error on the script of this page and if I continue to run it, it well effect my browser, I'm lost here , anybody give me a clue as to whats going on. thanks

i am not sure what causing it but just keep running the page. i do all the time with no trouble

Random.. well been here in (hot) Stockton CA for three days at 103 degrees.. now 82 @ 9:15pm. My sons going to a trade college for Caterpillar diesel training & general Ed. 8 weeks here, then 8 weeks at the local branch doing hands on. Have him in a KOA campground in our rv, ac units arent off too much. sizzle... Oh and our recently adopted one eyed kitten (pirate) is traveling with us... Arrrrr!!!!

Saw this jeep today all the way out here in Cody WY. I think they like the crimson a little.

Attachments

• 0817121502.jpg
    0817121502.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.

Filter your water through beer.....stay thirsty my friends

Sent from my PG86100 using Jeepz

Back