The OFFICIAL Random thread

I love that hoodie!!

Attachments

• image-2103750175.jpg
    image-2103750175.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 120

Well for 6-7 years my jeep has been in the shop but it will be out very soon. The shop owner has decided he wants me to finish what is left with the help of some of the mechanics at the shop. All I need to do is finish installing the carburetor, install the tachometer, replace the gas tank's float, and replace the speedometer cable.

gennybro said:
That's good,post some pics and let's see what ya got.

I'll get new pic on Thursday. By Friday it should be done, if not it will definitely done next week.

Went to brothers of the sun tour last night, kenny chesney, tim mcgraw, jake owen, grace potter and the nocturnals! Great show ! Headache this morning!

Attachments

• 2012-06-23_19-00-28_363.jpg
    2012-06-23_19-00-28_363.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 201

what did you do to get put in the klink? lol and welcome back :)

I've always struggled in English and this year was the worst on me. I ended up failing. Now i have a month left of summer :/

Last edited:
Need help getting my 88YJ fitted to my wife.......she's 5' 2" tall and can't depress the clutch, brake, or accelerator without sittin' on the edge of the seat.....which AIN'T good!! Any gizmos, gimmics, gadgets or alterations anyone knows of or has used to resolve this problem? Maybe I should post this in technical.......???????

put some blocks on the pedals, like with bolts from the back side. its either that or get different seats or an automatic. my wife drives mine fine and her old one was fine but ours are automatics. my wife is only 5'3" so you know the autos will be good. its a lot of work to swap though, ha ha ha. i think the blocks on the pedals will be the best bet, like they do for midgets

Back