Jeep Salvage yards in PA?

farmallcrew

One if my buddies told me that there is a Jeep Salvage yard down past the Buck (Lancaster County), maybe in Cecil Maryland???? Is there one or any Jeep Salvage yards in south eastern PA

I am not sure about just Jeep salvage yards, but I know that there is a big Jeep Fest in Carlisle once a year. I personally have never been there but I hear that you can get parts pretty cheap.

There's a very large salvage yard on rt 40 east that might have a few jeeps in it. I was there a couple of years ago to look for extra stuff for my 02 but they didn't have anything that new. I'm almost positive that they might have some near your year jeep. Think it's called H&K salvage or something of that sort with 2 letters. Take 222 or 272 to rt 40 in Maryland and make a left to go east. It's on the east bound side quite a few miles down. Think it's between Elkton and Glassgo.

yes there is a jeep yard called mountian view jeep salvage or something like that. off rte 15 below lewisberg? check the back of auto locator mag. find it under used jeep parts. sells good quality parts and greaat prices. bought some stuff few months back only has jeeps.

Back