A Texas summer afternoon in my backyard

R

rubijeepchick04

Me and my son enjoyed a nice summer afternoon at the pond today:
(oh and Trish there's a pick of my "rear" bumper just for you!!!:lol::lol:)

Attachments

• swim1.jpg
    swim1.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 72
  • swim2.jpg
    swim2.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 67
  • swim3.jpg
    swim3.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 65
  • swim4.jpg
    swim4.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 66

That looks like a blast.

I'm thinking about spending some time in the water tomorrow myself (at the beach that is).

If I were in TX I'd also spend the day swimming.

Since I'm in the Midwest, I'm spending the weekend watching rigs like the following at a W.E.ROCK competition. The action is awesome.
image-missing.png

That looks great!
We finally got some sun this weekend :grin:!!!! I am busy catching up on 3 weeks worth of yard work...and it stills beats the rain...

That looks both relaxing and refreshing! Hope you put some sunscreen on that little Jeeper...doesnt look like he spends much time in the sun!!
I spent the day driving a couple hundred miles to join a bunch of friends at JEEP CAMP. Soaked up alot of rays myself, Saturday and Sunday.

Life was good this weekend!

Cutting in new trails on some private property in NH... to say the least, it is nasty....

actually it says: "Sonic" it was my Rt. 44 cherry limeade I had to get before heading to the lake. Gotta stay well hydrated ya know.:D

Haha, it looks like the Jolly roger. Wait, are we talking about the mid top pic?

oh geez it just dawned on me what Trish was talking about. I thought she was talking about the reflection of my Sonic cup in the windshield. I was having one of them "blonde moments". Now that I think about it, the scary ghost is my pirate wind screen. Keeps the back drafts out when the top is down. :D

Ahhmm, i think you should stay off the sun for a few days, LOL.

:bootyshake: yeah and this needs to stay out of the sun too.

must be east texas

not too many places like that out here in my part of the state:(

Back