This has to be STOPPED!!!

blkrubi88

When I first found this video on you tube I could'nt beleive that someone would do this to a jeep.:shock:
It's kinda like dressing a bulldog in a sweater that is to small and taking him in public. Maybe if us
jeepers get together we can get a law passed so this don't happen to other jeeps!
What do you think about it? It's just not right!!

omg i cant even finish watching that! thats a disgrace to every jeep ever made if i ran into that guy it would not be a good day for him, heck he looks as bad as the jeep!

to each their own I suppose. I just can't see it happening to any Jeep I'll ever own.:roll:

omg i cant even finish watching that!

Well if you wacthed it long enuff to see the guy can drive it by remote controll, so he don't have to worry about get his *** whipped if he did take it out on a trail ride! At least he did'nt lower it!

Wow cool!!!! I have been wanting to do something like that to my Jeep!!! Any pointers???? :roll:

Wow cool!!!! I have been wanting to do something like that to my Jeep!!! Any pointers???? :roll:

Join a "Bling- pimp my ride" web site formum.

This is sooooo wrong, there must be more lights on that jeep than on a kids funfair ride.

BUT....

If you remove the lights & Bling you could use the car a off-road simulator to check if your passengers will suffer from sea sickness on the 4x4 trail.

OMG!! how much gayer can it possibly get?? nevermind I don't want to know.:roll:

image-missing.png

The hydraulic may work to your advantage on the trail.You come to rock and can just lift the tire up to get it on the rock.

Criminally Gay!

If CJs have nitemares, this is one.....poor Jeep :(

LOL...wow I had shown my one car for 4 years and thank god I have never seen anything this bad. I would have had to find to owner just to smack him

There's another jeep pic floating around the web, that has Christmas lights all over it.

Another one has a bunch of yard gnomes & smurfs glued all over it. A zillion bumper stickers too!

WTF is wrong with these people??? Do they live too close to a Nuclear plant
??

The best thing that could happen to that jeep would be for the electrical system to short out and catch firer with the driver in it :rolleyes: .

aaaaaack! saw one with 24 inch chrome rims and those bandaid tires once and told the guy (kid) he was an idiot. my wife yelled at me all the way home for my trouble ! that jeep was annoying ....this one is sacrilige !!!!!

Back