Future plans.... any opinions?

z_trbl_mkr

So, when I bought the Jeep I had every intention to making it into a work vehicle/daily driver.

I own a custom auto shop where we do everything and anything you name it. I mainly do all the book junk, engine rebuilds, paint & airbrush work. Anyhow here is what I figured for the Jeep so far.

Exterior:

Fix rust spot and full repaint. (Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl) as seen in picture below.

Also want to do a 3D Hot-Rod style flame on hood.

l_ca0ecceb834349149f49333181ecd8ba-1.jpg

l_330cfa4402354eae983c2ff71288a064-1.jpg

on the doors will be the business logo

Interior:

thinking of making new seat covers as the blue meshed in with the tan just doesn't look to good to me.

Suspension:

Debating on taking the body lift off and replacing it with a 4" suspension lift with 33" tires

(keep in mind I really doubt I will be taking this on the trails, at least for the time being.)

Other then that the rest is still up in the air, so if you have any idea's feel free to shoot them my way :D

WOW!! that looks and sounds AWESOME!! One thing I found out on my Jeep project is: I ain't no body/fender man. Mine looks like a brain-baked desert billy did the work.

i would lose the body lift for sure, suspension lift is much stronger. As for the paint job, thats wicked, bout the same color blue as mine. I like it

wow nice colors !! :)

how much lift is on there now? and what size tire ?
4"of lift , and 33's sounds good

custome seat covers, with the blue should look sweet..
any pics of the jeep how it sits now ??

When it is done it should be a nice show piece.Any idea on roll bar color?Carpet? After all that I dont think you could add the normal Mud like most of us.Nice paint job in the pic.I would bring mine over for a paint job,but it I would most likely scratch it up on the way home as soon as i saw any type of trail.:lol:

Definatly take the body lift off, since it is a mainly street vehicle, re-gear and toss on some 35-36" tires with the 4" lift, will look way better.

Is that your work? Its beautiful! So much depth, nice color to, will look great on a Jeep.
X4, loose the body lift, suspension lift is always better, for the Jeep, and the driver!
Good luck!

Thanks all for the comments :D

Shewilly - Yupers.

Collin the Hen - I agree, I'm not to fond of having a vehicle that I can't play with. But I figure it's blank canvas for me to practice and advertise with. So it can't hurt. Eventually I might build it to the point where I'll take her trailing, but for now I think I'll just be happy I can get around in the snow.

Back