chicky checkin in from CT

whitekee99

Hi everyone! I just got my 99 white Cherokee Dec 30th havent even paid the first payment but I am in loveee. Got it for $6k with only 82k on her. Finally picked her up less than a month after we checked it out and next day got a chance to take her apart to see what was really wrong- just about everythinggg haha. It could be worse though. I really do have a perfect interior and boy for the year I got, just got a few things I've gotta fix.
This is my first jeep, before her I had a little camry my grandmother sold to me, so this is all very new to me. However the first day I got my slam cam I took her off roading and got it stuck on a rock in the woods. I don't know a lot about trucks but I do know a lil so it helps me get by and I love wheelin and muddin. My boyfriend really helps me with all the work and understanding of the vehicle. He just bought a 08 toyota tacoma a little over a year ago. He'll probably start up a username soon cause hes really looking into making a lil buggy mostly for offroading once hes trucks paid off.

Problems recently fixed:
New water pump, heater core line, radiator, thermostat

Future projects/ purchases in no specific order:
Got a bent rear axle so were looking to swap in a dana 40, change fluids and paint differentials (pink or maybe green), new shocks and suspension, transmission super cooler, picked up a rim at the junkyard so I need to buy a tire so I'll have a full size spare instead of my 27" donut, with the spare im gonna need a roof rack and I really like this EMT roof rack project I found on another site "http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f58/home-brew-emt-roof-rack-21684/index4/" , cb radio, paint or buy a new hitch, debating what kind of new exhaust Ill pick up, and I really do need a brushguard and some nice side steps before I go back to classes in the fall seeing as no matter where you park, someones always hitting your ride with their doors.

Feel free to message me, I would love to meet up with some wheelin buddies cause I still have never really been the driver while offroading &Ive only been muddin in my kee so far.

o yea heres a pic of my baby shes still nameless til i take her for a real offroad ride :)
3ne3kd3m15Qd5T55P99c1ab16e728b8db1b3c.jpg

HI welcome to the site,that's a great looking Jeep.

Whats Happening! If you are truely interested in wheeling, join a club, first off, there is no legal public land to wheel in the entire state of CT.. the only land available is private and you need to be a member of a club to gain access. There is one parcel I can think of in northern CT near mass, but it was state forestry land and the old ranger used to let us in there, but he has since retired and now the new guy will not let OHV's over 2000# enter. If you want, shoot me a PM and I can forward some clubs names in the area.

There is a parcel of land that would be perfect for a first time wheeler that is private and is in Sturbridge MA

pm sentttt.

&thanks for the compliments. i will post more pics when i get a chance. theres one particular shot i neeeed for my profile

if ever out in colorado well show you the true meaning of wheelin

Back