DIY Camo Kit

jizzt

I am into camo. I have the outside camo wrapped with vinyl, but I have been having a hard time trying to get my dash and interior camo. I found this www.camodipkit.com and thought I would share it. It really works well for smaller parts, or parts that are oddly shaped. It is an at-home camo dipping kit, just like the big hydro printing companies use.

Re: DIY Camo Dip Kit

That's pretty cool stuff. I wonder how i can get my rifle scope done like that. I dont want to ruin the optics by dipping it in water.

What for scope do you have SteelHeadz. Most Leopolds and better are good under water for a short period of time.

Swarovski. I paid $1800.00 for it new. I would like it with a camo though.

Attachments

• CIMG1698.jpg
    CIMG1698.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 2,277

Nice scope! I have a couple also. I can understand your hesitation in dipping it. But I have known leopolds to hold up 72 hours in a flooded creek until the hunter could get into the creek and get it.

Definately a nice outfit you got. What for caliber?

Thanks, it's a 30.06. The stock is one of my custom made rifle stock out of a dark walnut. It's one of my hobbies. I guess i will be calling the customer support for Swarovski and see what they say about dipping it into water.

I wrapped my jeep in camo, too! Can ya see where I parked it?

woods-1.jpg

Cool, huh? LOL but seriously, OP, I want to see a pic of the camo wrap job!

that is an awesome looking rifle - I like the stock

yeah I agree - we used it on the dash board buttons and controls of our jeep and the console area... looks really nice -

Back