low riders N JEEPS

carriss

Ok Ill restate it I know I didnt put any thought into it so I will now: low riders are annoying, but not as bad as sully (no offense), anyway your sitting 2 feet the ground and that booming low rider is 2 in. if you where to run over one it would be like a speed bump and they would be More compact, its just knowing that you can run over the damn thing any time you want! ---> C.M.G.C. / Carriss <--- :evil:

edited by: carriss, Feb 28, 2003 - 07:52 PM[addsig]

ok, I kinda get this, it is a good feeling to know you can run over low riders... but what aobut that not running them over?? Why wouldnt you run them over?

TARSI[addsig]

yea i am getting a kick out of it, a kick out of how you have NO BRAIN. HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

i know some of the stuff i say doesnt make alot of sense, but that really doesnt... :lol: :lol: [addsig]

ground clearance of a man's highest riding vehicle is relative to the length of his penis[addsig]

So, there was this frog and he was in a race. Then a 3/16 deep well socket went to the bathroom. The funny thing is, this all happened on a tuesday.[addsig]

Brother I too have fallen off the wagon! I feel your pain and I know where you are coming from. Dont let these guys rub salt into your wounds. Let us take a closer look at the root of the problem!

i think lowriders are like a speed bumps! (Lets see you think lowriders are small problems of man made origin placed on the road to cause us to slow down) or there's no sense to run them over cuz they are already compact! (And you think it is un realistic to run em over cause thay are already small in size).and it's just knowing you can run over the tacky lowrider any time you want! (that makes you happy, and you like knowing you can run one over them at any time) I thought some one might get a kick out of this! (You thought that we would be glad to know this).

Sorry thought I could figure this one out. I tried can't do it. Please restate your case. You may have been reading to many of my post to go off this bad. tug :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Dont want to mess with low riders in south central LA. They will shoot you!!! Literally!!! :wink: Sully[addsig]

Just some advise.O ya tug,I miss the marvin icon.To me it sorta was a landmark to me.O well the new one is cool. Later :wink: Sully[addsig]

umm homie just a quick question, didnt you say you werent 16? how are you gonna roll anywhere, much less to a school carwash all muddy with out a license? and as far as the mud at the fundraiser trick, it doesnt work, they'll just refuse to wash your bike.[addsig]

well dayum i kno my hair red but there must be some blond in it cuase uhhhhh i still dont get it... ummm ??? hmmm??? im not gonna try its hurting my head and it already hurts from my braids.... anyone who understands what he wrote... please inform me... hehe... [addsig]

2 FEET!!! Sounds like a lifted truck to me. Low riders are more like 2 inches: :lol: :lol: Sully[addsig]

Well Panterchick he said something about low riders being speed bumps and he dont like em and would run over em but it aint worht the trouble. Problem was he much like I, haven poor english skills, was thinken about something way different from what he was typen. then he did not proof read prior to hitten the post it button.

Then we or at least I kinda picked on his young butt a bit. Then he got his fellins all hurt and stuff. So he changed the orginal post and then again all just maken matters worse. It aint no biggie just a funny gone bad. tug[addsig]

Been there done that, made a funny that fell flat. Wonder if they make humor implants. :-D [addsig]

Back