YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

bugleboy said:
lol at least you enjoy your work

I don't work on vehicles for a living...I just don't have any off street parking :) so I'm taking advantage of the shop floor and the air tools the boss got for "goverment" work.

lol id rather have tax money spent on jeeps that anything else

129. Take the time to build a custom rearend like this:

various 068.JPG

When you pay more attention listening to the weather man than you do your wife/husband.

tjlboise said:
When all of your rear pockets and belt loops have been ripped or torn off by the striker post.

This one is the apex for me. My friends and family are all initiated when a belt loop is torn. Lol.

You can also tell the driver from the passenger by the side of the tear. ;)

When you drive something else and wonder why its so quiet, when your used to hearing wind,tire,exhaust,and engine noise...

when you dig four holes in your yard trying to pull stuff that weighs 8k and is in park and you only weigh 3200

Just when you think you've fixed what's wrong..... Something else breaks. Only in a JEEP!! Love em though.

when you have accepted the fact that your driveway or garage will ALWAYS have an oil stain from something leaking.

When u have a garage but can't park in it cuzz your door isent high enuff to get your jeep in

Back