can't get stuck

I'm in Oklahoma... it was on a river trail... it didn't look that deep when I started to crawl in it but that didn't long

Prior to my last trip to Rausch I had only gotten stuck once in my TJ. That was at my final run on the final trail on my final visit to Paragon before they closed. I had made it through all day and then on the way back to the parking lot we decided to try one little blue trail that was just kind of a quick offshoot of the main road, and I chose the wrong line through a mud pit and got high-centered on a rock.

My most recent trip to Rausch a couple weeks ago and I got stuck several times. Twice I got stuck in the rocks and once I got stuck hard in a big mud bog. So anyway, moral of the story is, don't get cocky kid.

Roundeye said:
If you have not been stuck, you are not trying hard enough.:D

I agree. You must not be doing anything very difficult. Either that or you're just going around instead of through. I must admit though, ever since I installed my winch, I've been having an extremely hard time trying to get myself into a position where I need to use it. Its starting to feel like a ridiculously expensive hood ornament.

extra-medium said:
right above his posts it says he has 33's

Just so you know....a lot of us use an app on our phones, and it doesn't show all of the statistics like it does when you're on a computer.

a winch does sound like an expensive hood ornament, i had never heard it put that way but it fits perfectly

tjlboise said:
Just so you know....a lot of us use an app on our phones, and it doesn't show all of the statistics like it does when you're on a computer.

That's why I didn't see anything. I only get on on my phone

superj said:
a winch does sound like an expensive hood ornament, i had never heard it put that way but it fits perfectly

Doesn't it though? Hahaha! It sure does look cool, but its adding about a hundred pounds to my front end. Problem is....I know that as soon as I take it off, ill get into a situation where ill wish I had it. So im stuck with it forever now. Not that that's a bad thing.

Haha! That's all I could do too for a long time. I finally got my upgrade, and got a smart phone. They are a-fricking-mazing. I highly recommend it. It'll change your life forever. :)

tjlboise said:
Haha! That's all I could do too for a long time. I finally got my upgrade, and got a smart phone. They are a-fricking-mazing. I highly recommend it. It'll change your life forever. :)

No doubt about that. I bought a mac once and then a couple weeks later bought an iPhone. After that, I barely had any use for my mac. I could just take care of everything from my phone.

i have a fake me out smart phone. it looks like a blackberry but its more like a dingleberry. if i upgraded my plan i could get online and all that, but i like only paying 35 bucks a month for unlimited minutes and texts

I kinda wish I could only pay 35 dollars. I would be paying 100 dollars a month if I wasn't getting a discount through my employer

Hey man, can't complain about a discount. The only down side to something like that is that all to often you don't have the option of downloading anything because its through the companies account. I had a nextel for a long time through a company I was working for, but I ALWAYS had to answer when the boss called anytime, day, or night, because he was paying for it. That sucked.

Mine isn't completely like that. I get to choose which cell phone company I go through and then they'll see if my company gets employee discounts through them. So I had to chose between AT&T and verizon to get the discount. Is there a way to upload photos from the iPhone app? That little Grey box of mine is lame

Im not sure, but if its anything like the droid app, its worthless for uploading photos. For that, I just open up the browser, or safari in your case, and go to the site and do it from there. I asked terry a while back about maybe updating the app for this kind of thing, but apparently he's not the one who created it, so we have to give feedback to the app author, and hope that it happens. I've done it a couple of times myself, but I think if we can get enough people to start asking for it, there's a better chance of that happening.

P.s. how do you like at&t? Pretty much everyone around here has Verizon because of better coverage, but I've always wondered how the other guys are because Verizon tends to throw in a lot of unexpected charges at me. If they didn't have another charge to cancel my contract, I would probably do it. Im getting really tired of surprise bills.

tjlboise said:
Im not sure, but if its anything like the droid app, its worthless for uploading photos. For that, I just open up the browser, or safari in your case, and go to the site and do it from there. I asked terry a while back about maybe updating the app for this kind of thing, but apparently he's not the one who created it, so we have to give feedback to the app author, and hope that it happens. I've done it a couple of times myself, but I think if we can get enough people to start asking for it, there's a better chance of that happening.

Doing it now

I'm happy with AT&T. The commercials don't lie about how fast the 3g coverage is. Tested it plenty of times against verizon phones. And my bill is the same amount every single month. Has never changed. Not even a cent. Haha.

Back