can't get stuck

Wow. Im jealous. I have the 3G too. What im jealous about is the bill. I really wish that I would just get what I signed up for. It seems to me that I should be able to charge THEM for breech of contract. It only seems fair. I mean if it was opposite, and I were to under pay them, like they are over charging me, I would have to pay some kind of late fee or something, so why shouldn't it be the same for them? I think im going to look into the possibility of doing that. Maybe I could get a class action suit going or something.

Try it. It's possible. I have a lawsuit I'm working on right now. Haha. Nothing compared to cell phones or anything though.

jasonmolinar said:
Mine isn't completely like that. I get to choose which cell phone company I go through and then they'll see if my company gets employee discounts through them. So I had to chose between AT&T and verizon to get the discount. Is there a way to upload photos from the iPhone app? That little Grey box of mine is lame

I use the iPhone app on my iPod touch via wi-fi to post pictures with a post when u go to write it at the top select where it says "attachments" and u can add pics from ur camera or photo library that way... Works great I imagine it would be same for iPhone as iPod touch? Try let n tell me how it goes

<(icedmiester)>

I had verizon for a couple years but it got too expensive for 2 phones. I had the cheapest package with unlimited texting, i know i was getting over charged, and even getting charged for data i wasn't using. I left verizon and went to Cricket and haven't looked back. They aren't the greatest, but i get service just about everywhere i go, there is no contract, and my bill is exactly the same every month. They have an android that i wouldn't mind getting thats 55 bucks a month and you get everything all the other android phones get for a little cheaper

I really like the android system, but being a mac guy, im finding all kinds of little glitches in the google powering. They are really cool though. Its just that nothing can beat a mac :)

Yup I love my macs. Got my 27 " I Mac. My Mac book pro. And my I phone. I do alot of video and photo editing and I love them.

Back