any MLS fans in here?

im not a soccer fan, but from what i have heard is they are a pretty damn good team.

I am not an MLS fan but a AC MIlan fan. I follow Futball in Europe. Always and Forever Rosso E Nero (Red and Black).

Haha I haven't liked ac Milan since they beat Liverpool in champions league a few years ago. But good to see another soccer fan!

its funny. here, other hten occasionally, i can only watch soccer in spanish. being so close to mexico, soccer is on almost 24 hours a day.

i have to watch when the wife is gone though. she speaks spanish and i don't so maybe they are saying something she doesn't like

I watch on the soccer channel so I get to see a lot of european soccer. I learned to play in the Netherlands when I was 6 yrs old. So I love European futball. But still pull for USA in World CUP. I did live in Italy for 4 yrs and played with some Italians.

No. but I can appreciate the athletisism and talents of the players and not just say their a bunch of fags. I do watch the world cup and there is this british bar I frequent and they always have the games on, way more tolerable when your hammered.

I will tell you this if you ever go to Europe you have to go to a game because there is nothing like seeing the HOOLIGANS in action. It is great to watch in person.

They are crazy. When I was in Italy I read in the paper that one of the fans threw a beer bottle on to the pitch and hit the the goalie in the head during the game. That teams fans were banned for 6 six games. In the stadium at the town I lived in had 6 foot fences with razor wire on top to keep the fans seperated. But the games are not bad.

Back