Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know I've started a Jeepacorns club on face book! everyone is welcome male of female!

cherokeechick said:
Hey I just wanted to let everyone know I've started a Jeepacorns club on face book! everyone is welcome male of female!

Everyone is welcome MALE OF FEMALE. Is it like a Lesbian Club? Don't get me wrong, I support you!!

Just jeepacorns are female jeepers! I just wanted everyone to know they are invited... The group is called jeepacorns! Look for us!

No jeep yet. I am depressed. No joke. I miss driving him. I miss seeing him in the garage. I miss offroading. I even miss washing him. Not to mention I have to rely on my bike or someone else for transportation. I hope they finish installing the engine this week.

If anyone is in need of a shop in Hagerstown, MD. Do NOT visit Advance Autobody. I have been without my jeep since July 2nd! Sigh.

Last edited:

I am a new owner of a Jeep. And yes, I'm female so I guess that makes me part of this thread :) She, as in my 1978 CJ7, is older than me by 10 years and I can't believe how much I love her already!

TrailRatedRN said:
No jeep yet. I am depressed. No joke. I miss driving him. I miss seeing him in the garage. I miss offroading. I even miss washing him. Not to mention I have to rely on my bike or someone else for transportation. I hope they finish installing the engine this week.

If anyone is in need of a shop in Hagerstown, MD. Do NOT visit Advance Autobody. I have been without my jeep since July 2nd! Sigh.

:(

jeepercreeper78 said:
I am a new owner of a Jeep. And yes, I'm female so I guess that makes me part of this thread :) She, as in my 1978 CJ7, is older than me by 10 years and I can't believe how much I love her already!

Welcome, we have our own forum now It's still being created but I'll post a link once we launch!

Hi "cherokeechick", I am Robert Stephens, and what is your name? Glad you are here and this site is probably the best of its kind out there. Great bunch of hardcore Jeep folks here and a lot of fun here as well.

Hat is tipped and have fun dear,

Bless,

Robert

Really?? Lol ok well I've been really busy the past couple weeks and I haven't had much time to work on it but check it out! jeepacornforum.com

Back