The Moderator, Vendor & Supporter appreciation thread

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to take some time to thank the guys that have signed up as official Jeepz.com vendors (companies) and supporters (individuals), and especially to our moderators who spend a great amount of time answering questions and providing assistance.

You can see our moderators here - Jeepz.com - Moderators

You can see those who've made contributions to Jeepz.com here - Jeepz.com - Supporters

If you're in the market for some parts I suggest contacting some of the companies on our vendors list - Jeepz.com - Vendors

re: The Moderator, Vendor & Supporter appreciation thread

I would like to thank our Moderators also.
Thank you Terry for keeping this up and running.

I must say though 16 Official Supporters suprised me. This is a great resource with lots of information. It's a great asset for someone new to Jeeping like me, I have learned so much here just reading old posts.
I would encourage everyone that can to become Official Supporters to help offset some of the costs associated with running this site.

I have used some of the vendors here, Tony W/ A-1 Auto is always great help when I need parts for my Cherokee.

I have been enjoying this forum for a short time. This post motivated me to check out what Jeepz was asking to be an official supporter... And I was surprised to see that only 16 people are on the list for such little money. And as much as I have been enjoying my brief exposure to this forum... This is an easy decision for me. Make the list 17 supporters.

As for the vendors... I'm fortunate enough to live within minutes of Morris 4x4 Center operations in Florida. Not a week goes by that I don't stop there for something. Bill the sales manager and George in the sales department are TERRIFIC people to work with. Love those guys. Excellent vendor to support.

Last edited:

After 9 years of enjoying and learning from the Jeepz website I finally became a supporter as well. Glad to help you out Terry as your site has helped me out greatly and saved me money in the process.

Thanks to Terry, the Moderators, Supporters and the Vendors!

man, you live by morris 4x4? you lucky dog!! those guys are great

i like that the link is added for the vendors. that makes it nice

This thread sounds like a "goodbye". Hopefully, that is not the case.

And moderators, thanks, you do a great job of keeping some sanity in the forum and that is appreciated.

This thread sounds like a "goodbye". Hopefully, that is not the case.

Not a goodbye at all (in fact I'll change the title of this thread so that others don't think the same)

I just thought the moderators (especially) needed a shoutout. We've also had people become supporters for a year or two, but never really got much credit for it.

I also think that the vendors section needed a revamp. I wanted people to be able to go to one page and fire off a bunch of pms to vendors when they're looking for parts. I think that us getting good deals and the vendors getting more sales would be good for everyone.

I love jeepz, this is my heaven on the internet lol all jeeps all the time, and this site is ran so well, everyone fallows the rules and the mods are helpfull, im gonna have to fork over some dough in the next month and become a supporter. Also thank you terry for being the best admin on any of the jeep forums to date :)
__====,o00o,
//__l_l_,\____\,______
l_/-\_l__l_/-\_| lllllll|
{o}_} {o}_}-o--}_}

man, you live by morris 4x4? you lucky dog!! those guys are great

Yeah it's nice... Only place I know that a Jeep owners can drive up a walk out with what they need that day. Not too mention they treat you like your a valued client.

i think its great that they are a christian company, and they advertise it. most companies are afraid to say that.

i am going to check out some lift springs form them right now

i think its great that they are a christian company, and they advertise it. most companies are afraid to say that.

You know superj, I am glad you went there. I thought about saying it but let caution get the better of me. I couldn't agree with you more. They are a Christain company and that is another reason why I prefer to do business with them. It's refreshing.

yup, not many companies care to tell you that anymore. who is left that still is run by christian families that you know of?

morris 4x4
chic fill a

there is another one but i cannot think of it. it will come to me sunday when i am out trying to get something from that place, ha ha ha

i found rubicon express 2.5 inch springs for 99 bucks each but not at morris 4x4. they sell the complete kit and i only need the springs but found them at 4 wheel parts.

When I got my fist package from them and saw the back of the flyer, I told all my friends and family and took the ad to work and hung it up so lots of people around here know now.

I also think that the vendors section needed a revamp. I wanted people to be able to go to one page and fire off a bunch of pms to vendors when they're looking for parts. I think that us getting good deals and the vendors getting more sales would be good for everyone.

That is a good idea Terry, was in the market for Moog ball joints recently and had to spend several hours hitting each vendor trying to find a decent price. Unfortunately it was with an outside vendor, saving me 100+$.

I just joined the forum this week and didn't have a chance to sign up as a supporter yet but I will tomorrow. I have my own website and my forum and I feel for Terry because it is the same with my forum. Everyione's wants to use but nobody wants to pay. I personally want to thank Terry and the moderators and to tell you how much I appreciate all the info that I found here. This fits with the Jeep way of camaraderie, friendship and helping each other. A huge wave to you all!

reading this post i agree this is a great site and i have come across alot of great reading on here and when the funds are available i will become a supporter to help keep it going

Just signed up as a vendor (more info on that soon). C'mon guys, regular membership only $10.00 per year. Less than 3 gals. of fuel. Anyone can download $10.00 of info in one day.remember, if we loose it, we might never get it back....
Big wave to you all!

Back