child safety

I think they have state troopers there who will drive you over to the other side. I'd take advantage of that. :)

there is a big one somewhere between texas and north carolina too. cristina hates that one. it climbs forever, it seems. but the view from the top is great

you know whats funny, heights never bothered me till recently.

i used to climb everything and jump from high cliffs into the water, went bungee jumping, went to airborne school, had to climb up ladders tied together to paint three and four story condos, rappelled, mountain climbing, all of it.been out of it for a bunch of years and now don;t like to go up anymore. used to love the high scary rides at the amusement park but now i would rather pass.

Heights never bothered me much. When I was going through Fire Fighter training back in 2006, they parked one of the trucks about 15-20 feet out from the building and put the ladder straight up to the 5th floor roof of the burn building. The only part that made me nervous was stepping from the tip of the ladder to the bucket on the end, and then stepping down from the bucket onto the roof. Other than that I can look down when I am up high and I am perfectly fine.

there is a big one somewhere between texas and north carolina too. cristina hates that one. it climbs forever, it seems. but the view from the top is great

That's the Gateway arch in St Louis.. You not supposed to drive on it dude. :D

image-missing.png

Back