Last person to comment wins $20

image-missing.png

Bacon Donuts will make it better.

I'm sorry, but something that looks that nasty isn't good for anything.

They went drastically wrong with the bacon, whom ever eats that thing needs their head examained. Trailrated RN may have use for it in the ER to make someone barf.

Peanutbutter and mayonaisse sandwhich is good, compared to that monstrousity.

list of things to do for your best friend.
1 rabies shot
2 worm pills
3 bath
4 clean beding
5 flea powder
6 steak or fish {depends}
7 lots of attention

am I missing anything?
To thine own be true, and your best friend!

Where did this best friend day come from?

So there's a day for everything on the internet, donut day, best friend day. Just for the heck of it, I googled "tree hugger day" and it has a day for that .
Whoppeee!

I've never hugged a tree. What does it do for you when you do it? Do you feel affection? Do you feel grounded to the earth? Do you feel you are as one with the plant? I'm really curious.

The most important time to hug a tree is when your lost. It provides comfort, shelter and keeps you in one place.
Besides the literal hugging of a tree, there is the metaphorical. it is important to treat the trees and environment with respect. If you do any wheeling it is outside. You cherish the thrill and excitement of crawling over hills, rocks and sometimes logs. To keep these privileges you need to follow the outdoor code and be considerate of the outdoors and conservation minded. Leave it cleaner than you found it, leaving nothing but footprints.
If your not the outdoors type, consider what trees do for us: they provide oxygen, warmth and shelter.

Of course you could just try hugging a tree and see what you get out of it. Curiosity kills the cat.

Back