Last person to comment wins $20

Hey no cutting in on my money making type deals.....I own a jeep....and I need to make repair money here.
Come on man losen up a little, I think I've got scubadude figured out and we can both get all the money we need out of him. I've noticed the family genes are starting to show in him and it's just a matter of time before things get real interesting.

That because the missing $20's in there gumming things up.

Yea. If it moves and it shouldn't use duct tape.

If it doesn't move and it should use PB blaster.

Here is one I thought Trail Rated RN could have used on the TRE.

Last edited:

Is pb better than wd 40? I've only heard of pb a month ago. Always used wd40

WD-40 was made to drive off water. W=water D=displacement recipe #40. I is great at treating prior to PB blaster to be sure the moisture is low.

PB blaster has solvents and oil. Some thin solvent to penetrate deeply and lubricate.

We has its place but many prefer PB Blaster for breaking tough bolts. Treat, every 10 min for three treatments prior to attempting to loosen. On suspension and steering treat a few days prior.

JPNinPA said:
WD-40 was made to drive off water. W=water D=displacement recipe #40. I is great at treating prior to PB blaster to be sure the moisture is low.
New that.. just didn't know anything about the blaster

I have got to try that duct tape thing, not that I can't open a jar or anything.

I use wd-40 when I am going offroad. Spray things like the front of the radiator and mud doesn't clog it up. I use pb on stuff that's tuff to move. Things I couldn't budge with a breaker bar have popped lose with a few minutes soaking in the pb

A few details, A few details he says, I dont want to show up to a fight with a knife and find out it's a gun fight. :lol:

Just bring a gun...never enter a fight without an advantage over your opponent. And don't bring a *#$%##* .22....44 mag brother. Go clint eastwood on em.

Gotta sharpen my aim with the gun, but give me a chew of tobacco and I can spit in your dogs eye.

Back