Last person to comment wins $20

Ouch, that is no fun. When I opened my own business (since been sold) I worked from before open to close for almost two weeks until I had a good staff and some leads trained. That was about 8am to 9:30pm. I lived on 5 Hour Energy drinks and Philly Subs.

Good luck to you Gennybro. You can do anything for a short amount of time and then you are better off because of it.

yeah no fun, looking at my pay check and thinking I made this type of pay on a 40 hour week. But ya gotta do what ya got ta do.

Hey ScubaDube ! Thanks for posting ! Freezing here in New York , but all is well concidering . Hope your doing well . Thanks bro ! Hope to see more videos when the weather is good ! Greg

A.P.B.
Be on the lookout for a notorious criminal.
A local man is wanted for questioning; he reported to be between 5’7” to 5’10” white male in his late to early 60’s. Has a white beard, wearing a red coat with white fur cuffs, Red pants, black boots, and a wide black belt. Suspect has been seen at times wearing a matching red velvet hat with white fur trim, and has been seen wire frame glass’s. Suspect has been seen hanging out near or around local mall’s, kids stores, and select ‘other’ stores, usually noted ringing a small hand held bell.

Suspect is wanted in questioning for the following offences:
1. Loitering
2. Pan handling in front of stores
3. Illegal contact with a minor. (millions of reported contacts)
4. Possible sexual misconduct with a minor
5. Voyeurism of a private residence
6. Trespassing
7. Breaking and entering
8. Petty thief
9. Violating hundreds to thousands of City, State, and Federal air space violations.
10. Operating a air plane without a pilots license.
11. Violations of said flying device, improper marker lights, and no Federal I.D. numbers present nor showing.
12. Failure to file a flight plan in federal air space.
13. Operating a flying device in restricted air space.

Suspect is also wanted for possible violating State, and Federal laws of transporting or owning non-indigious animals. Bringing or moving of said animals into the U.S. without proper documentation, and or approved quarantine.
Suspect is also wanted by the I.R.S. for tax evasion, not paying workers taxes, and now under the new Obama law not showing of company paid health care.

Suspect is also wanted for patent violations with millions of local and international companies.

If seen approach with care, suspect is considered dangerous.

I think I seen the dude ringing a bell near a suspended stew pot... He really wasn't a good musician.. Guessing he was down on his luck as people kept kickin him down money.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 130
Back