Last person to comment wins $20

Rude dog, what ta f'k are you napping, what is the problem? I can do this all by myself ,but a little help would be appreciated.

Dude I'm on friggen vacation.... Ya know kicken wit da chickens... Out in da Southern Calif dunes (Glamis). It's terrjble, mid seventies, t-shirts, shorts, ridding the dunes, shooting skeet... its terrible but somebody has to do it. Hope yer Holden things together.

Pic...

ForumRunner_20131231_174657.png

ForumRunner_20131231_174735.png

Dude I'm on friggen vacation.... Ya know kicken wit da chickens... Out in da Southern Calif dunes (Glamis). It's terrjble, mid seventies, t-shirts, shorts, ridding the dunes, shooting skeet... its terrible but somebody has to do it. Hope yer Holden things together.
Hey RudeDog ! Your spellchecker typo just gave me an idea ! Holden , as you know , is the Aussie version of the last generation of the Pontiac GTO . It's already got an LS series power plant with a Tremec 6 spd , how about if it were to be body lifted on a prefabbed chassis set up for Dana 60's with air lockers with an Atlas 2 t-case .... And the list goes on ? Imagine yourself stomp in' the dunes with this beast ! You could retag it as a next Gen Jeep Cherokee ! Hey , you could be within binocular range of a Marine detachment security detail for a training class of Recon Marines out of Twenty-Nine Palms on the surf and maybe instead of them ordering you to halt , maybe they would want the design to go to Navy research and development for a recon vehicle ! You could be a hero ! Dude , you could do this ! You up for it ? You will be the envy of the free world and jeep off-roader EVERYWHERE ! Dude , you can do this ! Are you down ?
It would look like something out of a Mad Max movie but it would drop everyone's jaw ! You can do this ! I'm gettin' good vibes on this one ! Good vibrations ! I haven't had an idea like this since me and my friend got busted by the parts manager in the junkyard I worked in when we were gathering parts to build a 4x4 Dodge Dart on the premises ! That was back in 1980 .
I don't get ideas like this too often , but I think you can pull it off with your fab skills ! I got faith in ya brother !

Last edited:
By the way I'm feeling now I don't think I'll be doing my axle swap tomorrow haha happy new year everyone

You're doing it wrong.

You're supposed to make big plans the night before - i.e. I'm going to go vegetarian and run every morning.

We'll see how it plays out tomorrow.

:cry:28 degrees here in virginia, Glad your having a good time, I'll try to keep them on there toes till ya come back and regroup.

I'm jealous my night consisted of beer and catching up on tv shows hahaha

Wellllll I'll be darneddddddddd.that aint supposed to happen. Hope ya had fun doing it, Happy New Year.

Back