Last person to comment wins $20

What? I got RudeDog's joke, but I'm not sure what this reply post is. Lol. Is this another joke?
It was just an elaboration of his posting " Yoda" of which he substituted for "yodel" . This all began when he posted about returning home and munching out on chocolate chip cookies and red wine. Made me think of a girl I once worked with whom said she enjoyed yodels and champagne with her boyfriend.

I'm going with NOVA as well. From what is can remember, nova could hardly speak. Princess..... She was quite sassy. I'd rather not have to hear it.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

I'm going with NOVA as well. From what is can remember, nova could hardly speak. Princess..... She was quite sassy. I'd rather not have to hear it.... Lol Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz
I guess that's why Debbie Reynolds was cast for the part , she was definately a " princess " if you get my drift. NOVA , well , I wonder if it was better that way ? Hey , I could be wrong but she occasionally looked like she was copping an attitude after Taylor dissed her . She washed out what Taylor scrawled in the dirt and he pushed her away. She still let him get close though. Go figure.

NOVA is way hotter than the princess, nothing to do with her lack of developed vocal chords. She's just better dressed. :) I think I would have gotten pretty annoyed at the lack of verbal communication after a while if I were Taylor. He had to have had a little relief to find people beneath the planet that could speak, even if they did imprison him.

I took a survey on fb that claimed it could determine what kind of person I am in 20 questions. o_O

Attachments

• image-1450131820.jpg
    image-1450131820.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 117

NOVA is way hotter than the princess, nothing to do with her lack of developed vocal chords. She's just better dressed. :) I think I would have gotten pretty annoyed at the lack of verbal communication after a while if I were Taylor. He had to have had a little relief to find people beneath the planet that could speak, even if they did imprison him.
Yes , I agree. Given the choice , if civilization as we know it were coming to an end as it was in "Planet of the apes " and "Star Wars " , I would spend my last moments with NOVA . If it had to be with Princess Leia , I would give in to the Dark Side .

I'm sorry , but you cannot pass this test if you only qualify for one correct answer.
Idk, I think I fit several. I am a bit immature. I have guyish qualities- I hate chick flicks, I'm a grease monkey, I like football. I'm thinking about going to college and getting my PhD in nursing, but it seems like a lot of money and how will the job market be when I graduate...

So I kinda fit that test.

Idk, I think I fit several. I am a bit immature. I have guyish qualities- I hate chick flicks, I'm a grease monkey, I like football. I'm thinking about going to college and getting my PhD in nursing, but it seems like a lot of money and how will the job market be when I graduate... So I kinda fit that test.
I guess I took the description for face value and did not try to apply it to you in a figurative way. Of course you would know better how their description may match better anyone but I just never thought any would apply literally. Your very honest and brave , I'll give you that. I wouldn't apply any of their descriptive traits to you in any negative way. Now that I think of it, I wonder how I would rate . I wouldn't fear anyone knowing my score but I would fear knowing my own score personally . Me being a Pisces , I'm very sensitive that way. Guess that makes me fearsome and a bit immature too even if facing responsibility is somewhat a strong point in someways.

Wind blows thru old town, creak of a sign swinging back and forth.. Tumble weed rolls by... All is quiet as a tomb...

Back