Last person to comment wins $20

I don't know why anyone should be experimenting on dogs , when there are so many attorneys around that we could use.

Mmm. Great way to sate my mouth on a Friday night. I would have taken a picture before I took a bite, but I didn't have the will power to wait.

Attachments

• image-705867910.jpg
    image-705867910.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 122

Made it home.. two chocolate chip cookies and a bit of red wine... Ahh....

Yodel.. wasn't that yoda's evil twin??: lol
The girl I once knew liked drakes yodels w/champagne . YODA , of course , the Jedi knight who stood about three feet tall ? Yoda was also the subject of the weird Al Yankovich satire on "Lola" written by Ian Davies of The Kinks. This is off the top of my head , hope its right.

Last edited:

The girl I once knew liked drakes yodels w/champagne . Yoda , of course the Jedi knight who stood about three feet tall ? You'd a was also the subject of the weird Al Yankovich satire on "Lola" written by Ian Davies of The Kinks. This is off the top of my head , hope its right.
What? I got RudeDog's joke, but I'm not sure what this reply post is. Lol. Is this another joke?

You only knew one girl?
LOL ! I knew many but this is someone I once worked with that I am no longer in contact with. But I will always remember her telling of a weekend with a boyfriend and yodels and champagne . Lol

Back