Man Dies After 4X4ing in Snow & Getting Stuck- Girl Friend Passenger Saved by Brother

Jeepergeo

Man Dies After 4X4ing in Snow & Getting Stuck- Girl Friend Passenger Saved by Brother

Sierra ordeal: Man dies, woman survives - SFGate

Wow! This woman is one lucky person.

Apparently the couple went four wheeling in snow country and became stuck. The BF tried to walk out and some how died while making his way to help. Days later, as the GF tried to crawl out, she was found by her own brother who had been searching for her.

Re: Man Dies After 4X4ing in Snow & Getting Stuck- Girl Friend Passenger Saved by Bro

I wonder if they got lost or not. The article just says that they drove a couple of miles and got stuck.

She ended up waiting in the Jeep for 3 days!

Re: Man Dies After 4X4ing in Snow & Getting Stuck- Girl Friend Passenger Saved by Bro

A sad reminder to never wheel alone.

The local news said they were enroute from Citrus Heights,Ca to Gardnerville,Nv when the boyfriend wanted to try out the 4WD on his new (to him) Jeep Cherokee. He deviated from their normal route home, got stuck with no cell reception or any other means of communication. A major storm came in and made things even worse. After a few days he tried to find help and didn't return. She went for help and found his body before being found by her brother. All you newbies and anyone who thinks "It won't happen to me" remember---- NEVER WHEEL ALONE.

that is exactly why i don't live where it snows. that would never happen to me here in south texas.

that is exactly why i don't live where it snows. that would never happen to me here in south texas.
But ya got the sand to get stuck in, then there's rattlesnakes ,scorpions, trantulas,and things that go bump in the night. Don't wheel alone bud.

Back