off the subject

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . . . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh lets look at it the right way.. the bird was just upset about those Taco bell comercials and wanted to get revenge...lol

LOLOLOL

(Wiping away the tears)

That falconer must be a descendant of Hiawatha.

"I shot my birdie into the air...

Where it fell to earth, I knew not where..."

Inspector-G

LMAO LMAO that is so funnny ....... Poor Taco-Bell dog....hahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's great!! I can't believe that they grounded the hawk tho. I mean come on, it was doing us all a favor. I can't stand little dogs! I say we make rm keep the runts inside and let the raptors do their business. Then again maybe I'm just prejudice!
Mike

Thats the funniest thing i have ever seen, makes my day enjoiable. I have about 6 of those dogs across the street, they bark non-stop. In my opinion that hawk is doing us a favor.

That is too funny.Put a smile on my face. :lol:

LOL, you are right Snitty, it does look like an obituary pic. well, I had fun telling my girlfirend this story. She has been begging me to get one of those rats for her, but there is no way I am going to spend $600 on a little dog like that. I'd rather do something usefule with that money, like getting a lift for my Jeep.-Al

K_K_PSI_GUY, you post happy ...LOL J/K .......Just giving you a hard time on your little ........sticy finger ....Anyone figured out how to delete ....a POST .....:p

Back