finally...a list of movies with Jeeps in them

John Carpenters Vampires:a sweet 97 tj lifted with like 3 winches and like 20 skulls on the hood.
John carpenters vampires 2,60-70's yellow cj5,with a fake surfboard full of guns.

I know a series with tons of jeeps in it. . . Band of Brothers. Dont know if that counts, but it has a jeep every 2 minutes, at least. Im sure theres a plethera of war movies with jeeps in them too, never really paid attention, but im sure the WWII ones got some old MJ's in them.

Hahahaha I know its girly but how about Clueless!!!!! cher has a white wrangler I believe :wink: and my all time favorite TV series The Dead Zone Jonny has a nice lifted blue CJ (I think)

Have we forgotten the most quintisential jeep in TV history?

Daisy's Golden Eagle CJ in THE DUKES OF HAZZARD!

The slightly lifted YJ in WILD THINGS which is why I have that movie (nothing to do with the denise/neeve scene)

In one of those NOT ANOTHER SCREAMING TEEN LEGEND LAST SUMMER MOVIES, There was a lifted red YJ

Tobm raider - Duh
in FEAR w/ marky mark there was a green ZJ
BREAKDOWN with kirk douglas had a red ZJ
the first jurassic park had the YJ rio grande's
A couple of my home video's feature my Blue YJ

How could I have forgotten, Any episode of THE A TEAM. They flipped more CJ's in staged explosions than hairs on my head!

That one in clueless wasn't a real jeep, It was an automatic. Everyone knows that real jeeps are stick. :D :D Sorry, Its just that I cannot stand autos. Why trust a machine to do a job that you should be doing?

TARSI

Phase 2 Warning about MSBLAST.exe virus

I was try to be sarcastic with that one, I thought I was laying it on a little thick! hehe Pool scene is the best!! Excelent date movie cause the guys get a little T&A and the ladies get Kevin Bacon's stuff :roll:

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo T&A ???? LMAO J/K hehehehehehehehe :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

THE RAT PACK an old tv show where WW2 soldiers rode around in jeeps with 30 cal. brownings on them.

EVOLUTION: late model Red TJ.

TOMB RAIDER 2: Haha we talked about this already

THE LEPARCHAN (sp.): Jennifer love hewiets bf has a CJ-7

DOnt diss auto jeeps!! :lol:

Hey, my jeep is an automatic.... and its more of a real jeep then a lot of stickshift ones runnin around out there :)

Actually i wish mine was a 5speed.... but when your buying used and find a good deal... ya know how it goes

Nathan

Back