Got a snorkel?

noskils32

Found this pic on another Jeep board. Apparently it was actually driveable after this although I don't know how.

image-missing.png

as long as the engine didnt suck in any water and hydro-lock it should be fine after it dries up. might need an oil change and air filter tho :lol:

It might run but it's gonna smell like a baboon's a$$ for a few months.

Man that would be such a hard thing to live down! Think of the new nick names you would have. Even a snorkle would have been no help for that poor jeep. Man I hope he did not have a big buck stereo head unit in the dash. hehehe tug

Electrical Help...

Yea, it looks so similar to mine. Kind of glad it isn't though.

I saw that on another forum as well! Aparently it was about four feet under. this was a action photo of the recovery, but I don't see a winch line and the guy pulling does not look too strong!!

jps4jeep said:
I saw that on another forum as well! Aparently it was about four feet under. this was a action photo of the recovery, but I don't see a winch line and the guy pulling does not look too strong!!

may not be a winch but i see a recovery strap in the pic.... definitely wanna see more pics of this one!

a common occurrence when the spare tire doesn't match the aftermarket rubber.

image-missing.png

Log Entry of the ship, "Calypso":

Location: Norwest of the 9th hole water hazard, Whispering Pines Golf and Country Club.

Mission: An underwater sea odyssey to investigate the migration and reproduction patterns of golf balls hooked off the tee.

Log Entry: The crew of Calypso lowers the underwater submersible into the sea. Phillipe, at the helm of the "Sea Wrangler," notes the oil slick surrounding his craft.

Phillipe wonders how many federal, state, county and Coast Guard officials, all with pollution citation books in-hand, will greet the Sea Wrangler when she next surfaces.

Signed:

Jeep Yves Cousteau
Captain, Calypso

Back