Mini jeep

I think you might have too much time on your hands.
What do you do, type in jeep on ebay and look into the 9089 pages of stuff ? :)

You say it like it's a bad thing. :lol: That is one cool Toy. Glad I didn't look at it when my Son was standing here, he'd want that in a bad way!

White said:
I think you might have too much time on your hands.
What do you do, type in jeep on ebay and look into the 9089 pages of stuff ? :)

As a madder a fact I do every month or so to look at all the new stuff on ebay.You gotta problem with that?

actually it's 14547 items, and 21382 if you include descriptions.

the mountaineer is a rare R/C and saught after by many. They originally cam e with a Toyota body on them and were rather accurate reproductions. He will get that much for it. I've never seen anyone modify one like that before though. Thats cool.

painting faded fender flares

Hey its a mini Miss Purple!!!!!!! :lol:
image-missing.png

Thats so cool I wish I had $700 to buy it, Hell, Ill just save some more money and build a new Miss Purple. and then buy the toy to go with it lol.

:shock: Hello Miss Purple! :shock:

My name is Kletus I am 24 years old and will you marry me? :lol:

I dont know what is sexier you, the Jeep, or you on the Jeep....Mighty fine picture.... just remember I am just a small drive down in NC if you ever need a Jeep fix or get lonely :lol:

lol lol lol :wink: Thanks keltus yep I am married but ill take the compliment anytime. And I no longer own Miss Purple, I drive an ugly green Grand Cherokee.hehhehe

Nope its still putting around :roll: atleast it gets me where I need to be.............sometimes lol. Not quite sure what I really want so till then, thought for the price I bought it for its serving its purpose. I need a pair of back tires tho. If anyone has a pair, just to get me trough the rest of the winter??????

hmmmm.... R/C Jeep or a pair of lockers? (real, full-size, Lock-Rights)

It's cool, but geez... I can think of a more useful way to drop that kind of coin.

C

Back