The OFFICIAL Random thread

Don't get too excited, this was mud's last project:

image-missing.png

JK. :lol: ;)

oh man.. was that in your house?

Oh, HELL no!! I'd still be running and screaming! I mean, I don't mind spiders, so long as I see them first, but if they get the jump on me, look out Mildred!!:shock:

That's funny. I know it's a joke, but that pic is disgusting. Eurgh.

If you read the description, it's feaking hillarious. Evidentally, this is a thing going around as a running joke.

Last edited:

Give a man a match and he'll stay warm for a day.

Set a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.

Clock Spider

A huge huntsman spider found by someone in a relative's house, living under a clock. He took 3 photographs before, presumably, running from the room with terror. the first one is the clock, with the spider's legs poking out from one side of it. the second is a pic of the spider with the clock gone (it's not clear whether the clock has been moved or the spider as moved away from it) and the third one is a horrifyingly detailed close up showing the fur on the spider (eurgh). According to legend, this spider once had a ninth leg which fell off in a battle with limecat and became the being mortals worship as "God". Fools, clock spider will not treat them with mercy when judging them along with worshippers of limecat who will, undoubtedly, be fed to the spider after judgement day. rumor has it that the messenger the spider sends as the "judge" on judgement day will be a humongous piece of cheese, but since the spider will probably have eaten the Jupiter sized king of cheese long before then, who will be sent remains to be seen...

Limecat
limecat42033-2.jpg

The ultimate god of cats everywhere. His head is capped by a natural outgrowth known as the "Mystic Rind", which originally was a solid lime. During the epic battle with Clock Spider, several gashes were rent into the lime, creating a bang-like effect. Limecat responded by chewing off the Clock Spider's ninth leg and cast it into the sky, where it became the God of most religions.
Limecat is seldom pleased, and only his priests have ever seen him do anything more than frown and glare. He has an illegitimate kitten, Linecat, who is marked by his lack of hair apart from his head and paws.

Limecat is our lord and savior. All hail Limecat.

Here's an even better version of the phenomenon:

Limecat vs. Clockspider vs. Pancake Bunny
By Michael Breckenridge

This is the story of a time long ago. A time when Limecat ruled the universe and Clockspider challenged the rule of Limecat. It was during the Epic Battle of the Clockspider Apocalypse that Limecat, with his Helmet O’Green, also called “The Mystic Rind,” that Limecat heroically snared the ninth leg of Clockspider as it rent bangs into his helmet and cast the still-quivering leg into the heavens to become the god of other internet religions. Limecat is a difficult master, and stares unceasingly at his acolytes from the monitor. We would would all face our doom from the scowl of Limecat if it weren’t for Pancake Bunny, patron saint of silence. During the war, adherents of Limecat and Clockspider chanted mantras to their deity and curses upon their foe until none of it made any sense. That is when one person shouted above the din, “I have no idea what you’re talking about, so here’s a bunny with a pancake on its head.” Blessings be to Pancake Bunny! The war was declared over! But is it? Some say that only time will tell because Clockspider is currently growing a new leg for his next battle with Limecat!

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Back