The OFFICIAL Random thread

I wonder why people say that if you cant draw a straight line, use a ruler??? IF you cant get the ruler STRAIGHT then does it work?? NO!!! Also if you CANT spell a word why would someone tell you to look it up in the dictionary..If you can't spell it HOW are you going to FIND it???

image-missing.png

I wonder why people say that if you cant draw a straight line, use a ruler??? IF you cant get the ruler STRAIGHT then does it work?? NO!!! Also if you CANT spell a word why would someone tell you to look it up in the dictionary..If you can't spell it HOW are you going to FIND it???

My favorite.....
"Make sure you have clean underware on. What if you are in an accident"!

:funny: :funny:

Last edited:

Not while Sean P. Ballantine is no longer able to sleep in on the weekends due to getting up at 5 every morning...

Movie Trivia!

Name that movie!

Repeated Quote: "You remind me very much of Catherine the Great, whose hand in marriage I once had the pleasure of declining."

I split and stacked 1 and 1/2 chords of firewood with my dad over the last two days.... It better be a damn cold winter:)

I'm ready for Summer, already. :cry:

Not sure I am...I didn't get down to Moab enough this year because of my political, and family commitments this summer....now that we might loose Moab I think I will not buy a ski pass this year and spend my free time down there on the rocks.

I split and stacked 1 and 1/2 chords of firewood with my dad over the last two days.... It better be a damn cold winter:)

Hey, trust me, it keeps you YOUNG!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW.............how much for shipping to 28785???????..............in case it doesnt' get too cold in Texas......

Hey, trust me, it keeps you YOUNG!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW.............how much for shipping to 28785???????..............in case it doesnt' get too cold in Texas......

Come and get some, sorry no delivery!!:purple: :purple: :purple:

So I sit here, at work, reading this stuff and just realized...I am getting paid to do it...does that mean I am a paid jeepz reader?

and when you are paid for doing something you are called a "professional" at that task.

you are a "professional" Jeepz.com reader:D

Back