The OFFICIAL Random thread

img4725d887aefe7-1.jpg

Jeep Parking Spaces:D

My friend saw her about 5 years ago at a World of Wheels car show and it forever ruined his image of her.

She looked pretty bad, but my gosh, how old would she be now anyway, like 60?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

Post #1823!!!

:beer: :) :p 8) :purple: :lol: :shades: :mrgreen: :mad: :driving-g :MDB2: p0p :D :love: :piratenanner: :grin: (00) :party:

Last edited:
Spunebil, I lived in Independence for about 7 years. 291hwy and 23rd Street.
Been a while since I've been there.
I'm going to the Chiefs game this weekend, hopefully to see them beat Greenbay. A friend of mine, that I'm going to the game with, still lives in Independence.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

You must of lived a few blocks away from there,that intersection is all retail .........actually I grew up in New England and moved here at 15 when me dad retired from Navy in 74 , Chiefs will only make it to super bowl if New England and many other teams ....like either strike or convert to buddism or what ever.......LOL................and THEN ... MAYBE............................XJ's Rule....he..he.....hee.....heeeeee

first...its post #1825 woohoo!
Second today sucks...woke up late, got in the jeep hit the head lights and watched the driver side bulb burn out....so I got out and hit the lamp..(why?) and cut my hand on the small chip from a *~!~*?!!**....I quit...going back to bed!

God I could go for a good beer. I'm so tired of all this cheap crap... Screw Bud Light, Natural Light, High Life, Southpaw and Coors Light... Gimme a Leinenkugel, Spaten, Yuengling, Heineken, Shiner Hef, Paulaner Hef, or Hooegaarden please!

God I could go for a good beer. I'm so tired of all this cheap crap... Screw Bud Light, Natural Light, High Life, Southpaw and Coors Light... Gimme a Leinenkugel, Spaten, Yuengling, Heineken, Shiner Hef, Paulaner Hef, or Hooegaarden please!

ever try original Coors in the yellow can?

Samuel Adams Boston Lager - beer, perfected. Simple, good.

I think I'll have one now (yes one ;) )

[edit] man it has been forever since I visited this thread...

I could go for a Yuengling, Rolling Rock, Sam Adams, Killian's Irish Red, Molson, even a Guiness before I have a Coors Light, Natural Light, or Budweiser. Last night I drove a limo to Washington D.C. so a group could go bar hopping for Halloween. When I went to clean out the limo at the end of the night, I found a partial 12-pack of Coors Light (in the cans)... still debating if I want to keep it for myself or put it in the driver's fridge. (It'll probably end up in the driver's fridge.)

BTW, for how long has Rolling Rock been produced in St. Louis, MO? Since it's inception it was made in Latrobe, PA. I remember hearing reports about it moving from Latrobe, but can't recall how long ago that was.

Last edited:
Back