The OFFICIAL Random thread

and another thing......................has always puzzled me..................how the heck do they keep the CPU cool on these paper-thin notebooks??????????

Are you talking about the new Apple laptops? Those are pretty cool. They make tiny fans but if you block the vent with your lap than you can cause trouble. You can get that laptop with a solid state hard drive (flash memory) that has no moving parts, so that reduces heat. They also have no cd or floppy drives.

Are you talking about the new Apple laptops? Those are pretty cool. They make tiny fans but if you block the vent with your lap than you can cause trouble. You can get that laptop with a solid state hard drive (flash memory) that has no moving parts, so that reduces heat. They also have no cd or floppy drives.

NO cd drives? That's kind of silly at this point.

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything

sort of.

that is THE answer deep thought came up with but the mice needed to know what THE question was so built earth before the vogons and there godawful poetry destroyed it.

I can't remember if the question was ever found. time to re read the trilogy in 5 parts again.

Anybody seen this man?

Attachments

• tj.JPG
    tj.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 134
(Heard this from Charles Gibson, thought was funny)
You know, everyone's talking about how Clinton's a woman, Romney's a Mormon, and Obama's Black.

Thus, the perfect candidate: Gladys Knight! She's all 3!

I bought a new Ford Focus and returned it to the dealer the next day because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The salesman explained that the Focus has the "Sync" system, and the radio is voice activated.

"Nelson," the salesman said to the radio.
The Radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"
"Willie!" he continued, and "On The Road Again" came from the speakers.
Then he said, "Ray Charles!", and in an instant, "Georgia On My Mind" replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven," I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles,"
I'd get one of their awesome songs.
Yesterday, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them.
I yelled, "Arse Holes!" Immediately the French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks and John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on scotch.

man.., I LOVE this car.

90xjay, that was really funny. Could you imagine the conversations these people would have when they were taking a break?

Random tidbit... I seem to find myself in love... Not only that, but with someone that is totally in love with me...

rock on saurian!!! :D

Random tidbit... I seem to find myself in love... Not only that, but with someone that is totally in love with me...

rock on saurian!!! :D

That's GREAT, Sean!!!! I only hope that everyone in the world can experience that............then maybe we'll stop killing each other.

Haven't seen you here in a while.......good to see ya' back!!

Back