The OFFICIAL Random thread

It was a teenager driving his moms mini-van, his hole front end was pushed to the right about a foot, he's lucky I didn't hit his driver door, "missed it by that much" a total I'm sure.

If you are putting a new radio in your ride I highly recommend it having usb input. Man I love having all of my songs on a flash drive hidden in the glove box.

Have now had the windows out of my Jeep for three months. The top has been up and down, the doors have been off and on but no windows for about 90 days now. Don't know how much longer I can go as it's cooling off now.

(Let's change the title of this thread to "southtj's official random thread"):D

then god created the muttnutt.:shades:eek:ut of miami florida,yeap close to dolphin stadium.bought it only 2 months ago 4x4 4speed 4cyl.4 wheel independent suspension 24volt,waterproof ignition i now have 3250 fun miles built to last all m151a2 components,yes!!street legal.

What, no cup holder?:roll:

He probably bought the economy kit to build that thing. Only the deluxe version has cup holders ;)

I highly doubt he had anything to do with building that jeep...
I would bet my paycheck the only "mod" he did himself was ziptie the aligator to the hood, and oh yea, the name on the windshield :lol:
whatev

Don't need a jeep to get to this fishin' spot.
4005464466_16c0987478-1.jpg

goin' out sunday, for cutthroat... pulled 4 nice ones in on opening day, but no real big 'uns, so I let 'em all go, trout isn't my favorite fish anyway

right now, it's rainin' like a tall cow ****in on a flat rock. but it's supposed to get warm and nice again by the weekend!

Dang Todd!! that's the funniest looking fish i've seen.. Send that one to Jenny Craig for a Diet recipe, lol..

Back