yj soft top

mtnbkrmatt

I am in need of a sailcloth top for my YJ. black would be great, but if ya have it in another flavor, let me know, I need one! Would be willing to pay shipping to st louie.

RE: greetings!

Hey, another Illinois jeeper. Welcome to jeepz.com, stranger.

You doing anything with your old top?

RE: Going to AZ

Hmm, your name looks familiar...............
If I can find a decent sailcloth top, I'll sell this one. I really wish i would have just spent the extra cash to get the sailcloth top the first time around.

RE: Ouch... ow... ahhh!!!!

sorry, been alwile since i been on here. I have a bestop black denim replaceatop with tinted rear windows
email me at:
mtnbkrmatt at gmail.com

Re: RE: Ouch... ow... ahhh!!!!

4WD Hardware has a 3 month payment plan (no interest) for new Bestop full tops if that helps.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ouch... ow... ahhh!!!!

Tink said:
replaceatop? is that a hard top?

Nope, they're soft tops that (if I remember correctly) go on over stock hardware (just the cloth parts only).

Recovery strap recommendations

The only downside to the RAT that I can see, though, is that I was never too thrilled with the factory hardware setup. At least after I got my Best Top put on, I realized I didn't like the factory stuff. The newer hardware just seemed a whole lot more stable and easier to raise and lower the top. The factory spreaders were always coming loose, and I'd lost about half the snaps to the bars above the doors. Also like the posts that fit into the body right behind the doors better.

But, as for saving money, the RAT is a great way to go.

Back