Jeep trade

I want to trade my 87 yj project for a good working street legal jeep i would like it to be lifted and have a working 4 wheel drive i want as a daily driver and weekend trail rider....my 87 yj needs some work to be running well again but she is a beast offroad she has 1ton axels w/ 4.56 gears, front locking hubs, 37" military tires, new sound box, the back seat was removed, the front seats are from a chevy truck z71, it has a 3" body kit that looks bad but is just fine, it has 13" suspention lift in the front and 10 in the back (but i would replace that it was bus suspention and it wont take much offroading) i want to do a straight title trade i have pics on my profile and if you want more i will send them...its a fun jeep to drive and work on

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    713.7 KB · Views: 400
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    778.1 KB · Views: 370
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 363
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    731.7 KB · Views: 378
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    649.8 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

I want to trade my 87 yj project for a good working street legal jeep i would like it to be lifted and have a working 4 wheel drive i want as a daily driver and weekend trail rider....my 87 yj needs some work to be running well again but she is a beast offroad she has 1ton axels w/ 4.56 gears, front locking hubs, 37" military tires, new sound box, the back seat was removed, the front seats are from a chevy truck z71, it has a 3" body kit that looks bad but is just fine, it has 13" suspention lift in the front and 10 in the back (but i would replace that it was bus suspention and it wont take much offroading) i want to do a straight title trade i have pics on my profile and if you want more i will send them...its a fun jeep to drive and work on

pix would be nice.... just sayin':?|

Back