**HUGE Jeep Wrangler SALE**

BombThreat

What I have forsale here is bascially all of my extra parts for my YJ Wrangler that are just taking up too much room. My prices are OBO, so I am flexible. Also I'm located in Mechanicville, NY (just north of Albany) You can contact me the following ways:

Also I do have alot of feedback from other message boards and ebay. They can be found here:

Shipping isn't included with the prices, but I won't inflate the cost at all. I will be shipping through my companies UPS account. The costs aren't too bad.

And finally I have pictures of everything linked with each part. Just click on the title of the part and it will link you to the picture.

Red Half Doors- These are fresh from the painter and haven’t even been fully assembled again. They have been epoxy primed to give the best protection against rust and painted with quality PPG BC/CC stock Jeep color Flame Red. The inner panels are tan. $325.00
--------------------------
Heating Unit- This is the unit that makes your heat, it’s a little rough but it has been tested and it works without problems. All the vents open and close fine, and the fan sounds good. $55.00
Master cylinder?- This was pulled from my Jeep right before swapping bodies, it was working flawlessly before, so I presume it does now. Its been stored in a sealed plastic tub. $50.00
1993 Gauge Cluster- This came out of the replacement body for my Jeep, my 1991 wiring harness doesn’t fit it so I can’t tell you if everything works for sure but I did connect 12volts to it and the lights do work. I’ll sell it as it works, if it doesn’t then you can return it. $50.00
Windshield washer container- This too came from the 93’ body and I just don’t have any use for it. Both motors have been tested and they work good, and the container itself doesn’t have any cracks. $20.00
Windshield wiper motor- This was pulled from a rusted windshield frame and the plug was cut. The motor is in great shape, but I wasn’t able to test it. If it doesn’t work for you, you can return it without any hassle. $30.00
1993 Speedo/RPM Cluster- This part it dead, it has been broken apart and it just holding together from the wire ribbons. If you’re experienced with electronics you maybe get this to work with some soldiering but I make no guaranties. Sold AS-IS for parts. $10.00
Master cylinder-clutch- This was pulled during my body swap. Works fine. $35.00
Passenger seatbelt- Just a extra seatbelt left over from the body swap, works just as it should. Retracts well and locks when it needs to. Although since this is a life-saving device I’m selling it as-is with you knowingly your buying it at your own risk. $35.00
87’-91’ Grey roll bar padding- This was pulled before I junked my old body. There aren’t any stains, no rips, the inner padding it perfect, and all the zippers work great. All they need a wash. When I pulled them, it looked like I was the first person to do so since the factory. $20.00
Battery tray- This is for the stock battery tray, there is very little surface rust and it does its’ job well. $15.00
Factory horn- This came from the 93’ body, I’m not sure if it works or not. If it doesn’t then you can return it. Also it comes with the mount and a extra cover. $10.00
Passenger tail light- This works perfectly and just has a small crack on the upper part of the lenses. $10.00
Rear wheel-well inserts- Just some more extras from the 93’ body. They looks fine, aren’t creased, and should fit just fine. Both left and right sides are included. $15.00
Rear fender flares- They are a but scuffed but nothing horrible looking, with some cleaning they should look just fine. The plastic is still very flexible, isn’t faded, and hasn’t dry rotted at all. $25.00
Roll bar extensions- These are the bars that go from the rear roll bar to the windshield frame. They are very strait, very minimal surface rust (hardly none) and look overall pretty good. $15.00
Spare tire mount- This came from the 91’ body, it suffers from surface rust. But that can be fixed easily with a grinder and some rattle can paint. $8.00
Aluminum diamond plate- This piece is meant to be mounted right below the tail gate. I bought this about two years ago and never installed it. Been sitting in my garage since. Fits 87’-95’ wranglers. $10.00
Grey visors- These are from my jeep, they work perfect, the vinyl is in good shape. They just have some orange color rust stains. It doesn’t look bad at all. I’m willing to bet a good cleaner can get these in top shape again. Something like simple green or 409. $15.00
License plate holder- This functions perfectly, just that the original paint has been coming off over the years. All this needs is a new coat of paint and it will look good as new. $8.00
Wrangler name plates- These where pulled off the rear corner panels of the 91’ body. They are in great shape and have no cracks. Just apply some double sided tape and mount. $10.00
Master cylinder-brake- From what I can see all the seals look good on this thing, no cracks or dents. Looks to function well. $40.00
Air intake hood grill- This needs a new coat of paint and that’s it. I maybe even able to include the screen inlet for it. Just have to dig that up. $5.00
RPM/Speedo Bezel- The bezel is in good shape with no cracks, a wash will make this look new. The is charcoal. $8.00
Glove box- This if a complete glove box for a 87-95’ Wrangler, it latches good and looks fine. The color is charcoal. $9.00
Windshield wiper linkage- nothing too special here, just some linkage to the wipers. Both are strait and as new. $6.00
Tail gate hinges- These are in rough shape. But they are very useable. All that is needed is someone to sandblast them give them a coat of paint and they are good to go. The rust is only surface, there’re not bent, and don’t have dings. $10.00
Fender flare foot step inlays- These where part of the original flare set on my jeep, they sat on top of the entrance steps. They are black and in good shape. $5.00
:) Thanks for looking :)

Bump- I am flexable guys. If your intrested in something don't be afraid to make a offer:)

I have a question

Aluminum diamond plate - do you still have this
Wrangler name plates - how about these

shipping to san antonio tx 78148?

Back