Stock TJ rear bumper

I'll let ya have mine for free! Just pay the shipping costs from 93611. Only catch is you have to wait until about the 4th of July. I'll be home for leave and I'll pull it off and send it to you. I'm goin to get a Wilderness bumper/tire carrier/rack combo before next year.

jumppr said:
I'll let ya have mine for free! Just pay the shipping costs from 93611. Only catch is you have to wait until about the 4th of July. I'll be home for leave and I'll pull it off and send it to you. I'm goin to get a Wilderness bumper/tire carrier/rack combo before next year.
I'm in no hurry. Just lemme know, and thank you!

I forgot to say, but I'll mention that I've drilled a 1" hole in the center for my trailer light hook-ups. It's a four prong connection. I can send it with or without. If you're still interested let me know.

jumppr said:
I forgot to say, but I'll mention that I've drilled a 1" hole in the center for my trailer light hook-ups. It's a four prong connection. I can send it with or without. If you're still interested let me know.

Hmmm, not sure. I 'll poke around to see if I can get a freebie or cheapie around here, if not I might take you up on it.

No problem. I'll see if I can get the wife to take a picture of it for you. I just noticed that your Jeep is a copper color.......now you really can be Twisted Copper on the trail!

Last edited:
Back